paranoia to the extreme - story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rockylovesemily, May 29, 2010.

1. So, last night of college. I am cleaning my room non stop to prepare for my check out appointment early the next morning in which my RA will inspect the floors, walls, ect. before letting me leave. Its gets to 2 in the morning, and I am extremely tired, my roommate has already left, so I feel it would be a great time for me to smoke. But keep in mind, my suitemate is still around who is a total stickler. So in order to stay inconspicuous, I light up in the shower, heat all the way up. Everything is going awesome, and I decide to smoke the rest of my stash. Needless to say, I get stoned out of my mind. After awhile, I stumble out of the shower, grooving and chuckling to myself, trying to hold it in so my suitemate doesnt hear. Then by chance, I look at the clock. Its five o clock and I only have a few hours before check out! This may seem like more than enough time to sober up, but I have a pretty low tolerance and already know for a fact that I will NOT be okay when my RA comes around.
    The rest of the night I contemplate running away, thinking of a backstories of how I didnt make the appointment. Then I start doing jumping jacks and pushups. Then within an hour of my appointment, I start participating in mock conversations with my RA testing my conversation abilities. I fail. Four hours later and I am still completely baked. I stress out and cry on my bed, realizing what will happen when my RA realizes Im high. Then to confirm my fears, my friend busts in a half hour before the appointment and immediately realizes Im high. There was literally a hundred ways he coulve spotted me - red, glassy eyes, stumbling around, losing my train of thought eveytime I spoke, staring off into the abyss...
    Eventually my friend leaves and my RA comes in. I act all non chalant and super "sleepy". I lean against my bed and he starts small talking with me. Im pulling it off, but Im quite nervous because hes looking right into my eyes. While chatting, I happen to look in my backpack which is zipped wide open, right in between us, and I see my smoking tools along with an everclear bottle sticking out in perfect view (alcohol is strictly forbidden at my private school). Im shocked at my stupidity and quickly tell him to look at something else as I zip the bag up as quick and quiet as possible. Finally my RA leaves, and I get off.
    Not only was I high for two hours after, but I had a severe migraine head ache for four days following due to the extrmem amount of stress and anxiety I was under. The pain was so bad I almost went to the ER. But nevertheless, Im very proud of my stellar acting performance as well as my kansas city shuffle move I pulled on the guy.

2. Lol holy fuck dude. You've gotta be the most paranoid guy on the planet

3. you. need. to. chill. the. fuck. out. broo.

4. you had a 4 day head ache.

5. There's a visine for that.

6. Damn, well hopefully you learned that you shouldn't smoked an excess amount if you have to do something serious in the next few hours.

You must have been FUCKING BLITZED man, good shit.

7. Shit, I wish I could stay that high for that long

8. Did you smoke like half a o or something?

High for 6 hours damn my max is like 5 hours until completely sober lol

9. You were high for like 6 hours off one sesh? Can I get an oz of what ever your smoking?

10. yes. A lot of people think Im overeacting or exagerating my high all the time. but the truth is I just have one of the lowest tolerances available. The first time I got high, I really freaked myself out and almost had to go to the ER. (Im always wanting to go to the ER)

Most of the time, its a blessing, but in cases like this one, it sucks. especially since the idea behind smokng is to unwind. Man, that headache was the worst.

11. why u always be wanting to go to the ER thats like the shittiest place on the planet bro.

its just a panick attack haha whhy the fuck would you go to the ER for a simple panick attack?

just chill and know that its just going to pass in like 10 minutes or so.

meditate. but dont go to the ER..........

12. Dude you need to stop freaking out everytime you smoke or you're just gonna make it horrible for yourself everytime, and end up hating marijuana in the end. Try smoking less, and having more enjoyable experience, rather than smoking before something thats already stressful and flipping shit because something might go wrong. Its all about the mindset that you're in when you're high, and if you didn't freak out and had experience, probably nothing bad wouldn've happened because you would've known how to handle it.

13. I never go to the ER, especially not for broken bones. Except when I broke my leg badly, the pain was so bad i had to go.

14. yeah man, sit back and relax listen to some good beats.
    being worried all the time is never good
    only leads to 4 days headaches....:poke:

15. The first time I smoked, it wasnt my idea to go to the hospital. My friend, who is an avid smoker suggested it. I was seven hours in and still tripping out of control. It wasnt a simple panic attack.

My headache was so intense, I thought I had a brain tumor. It was like nothing I ever felt. I had to go in.

Yeah most of the time I smoke when I have something stressful coming up like an exam or presentation but I can usually handle it because I smoke smart, in moderation. Smoking the rest of my stash was a dumb impulsive move which definately cost me, physical-wise and almost education-wise.
    Im a pretty nervous guy already, so the majority of the time I smoke to diminish my anxiety, but this particular time, the paranoia escalated my anxiety beyond belief. The weed created the opposite effect of what I intended. I turned into a crazy person.

16. wow that story was absolutely captivating

17. what were you trippin on? sounds like acid to me not herb.

18. wow dude. thanks.
    I prefer telling stories to fellow stoners -- they always seem more interested, intrigued, amazed. haha

no acid, some salvia, but that shouldnt have had me going for longer than 20 mins. my friend thought I was having a bad reaction to the weed or something, so he was getting a little nervous, which in turn, got me REALLY nervous. But now that I think about it, alot of it probably was in my head. it was pretty bizarre regardless.