Paranoia Stories?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kushjob, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Mine happened just a few minutes ago, I was roasting a bowl at my window with the lights shut off, and about a minute and a half later someone walked by my room walking their dog, made me shit bricks, but now i'm just laughing my ass off. :smoke:

2. Most if the time when i go to my algebra class baked i always think my teacher knows I'm high as shit. She looks at my when she's teaching in front of the board and kinda just gives me a disappointed look lol. Also, another time I was baked in algebra class.. I sit in the far back of the classroom, and I'm surrounded by empty seats and also there's a door behind me. Anyways, I'm stoned out of my mind just minding my own business when a school administrator or something walks in, through the door that's behind me. I start to freak the fuck out because I'm soo high and i probably reek. The guy walks in and starts talking about borrowing a projector or something and he's just yelling across the room to the teacher but he's standing at the doorway, but as he's talking he pauses and walks towards me.. basically right fucking next to me and it this point I've accepted the fact that I'm gonna get caught lol. But he just goes on about the projector and leaves.

Left me scared shitless lol

3. I'm paranoid every time I go into public. Thoughts rush into my head like, "What if they want to harm me?" If a group of people come near me, I go the opposite way.

4. I have two.

The first one was one of the first times I got high by myself.
    I was just laying in bed, smoking some joints and listening to music. The only people in the house were me and my mum, and at this stage she didn't know I smoked so I couldn't go to her about it.
    It started with my feet getting numb, and that spreading up my body slowly to my neck, and then I would move and it would go back to just my toes and spread up again. I thought I was having a heart attack. I tried having a shower and that didn't help, and in the end I just went to sleep. Woke up fine the next morning.

Second story happened this past Thursday. Me and a bunch of my friends decided we would go smoke up at the top of this mountain and stay there for the night. It was pitch black so we lit a bonfire. One of my friends started freaking out saying he could see a guy dressed in red looking at us, just through some bushes that the light didn't reach. We were all sitting there just laughing at him saying he is tripping, but then I started seeing somebody too. I freaked out hard, until our sober friend who was with us decided he would go have a look. He looked for about 20 minutes (with us urging him to keep looking) and then finally came back, and I calmed down at that point, but stopped smoking.

5. Most of the time I have music on in my room when I'm high, I mute it like every few minutes thinking I can hear the front door open. It never is, I still have no idea what makes that noise... although a few times it's been a beat clap in the background of the song that I've just never noticed before.

6. Smoking at a friends house on a friday and a van pulls up into his drive whilst we are too high to function and I just kind of trip a bit seeing as the house was filled with some good weed smoke and this dude in the van wanted to come inside so i was runnin round like mad gettin deoderants to spray and hiding the bottle bong and blunts, good times!

7. I was so baked at my friends house and he has like windows on his roof, I live in FL so it rains out of nowhere, so it started raining hard as fuck but I was to engulfed in watching t.v to realize. Then I started hearing this pounding noise and I started getting super paranoid that my brain was beating rofl. Turned out to be the dumb ass rain on the sky windows lol.

Everyone there went a long with it saying things like "What are you talking about?" "I don't hear anything"

8. I was so baked once that my friend convinced me the spliff we'd just smoked was laced with crystal meth and heroin. I just sat there all night freaking out thinking im gonna become and addict or something haha

9. Had some really nice sativa when I was in hs and I was smoking in a park off to the side behind a gigantic tree.

Had a couple bowls from the bong and a kid I was with was like dude I hear a cop, go check.

So I start to head out and I heard someone talking on a radio (or so I thought)

I jetted fucking home without saying anything to the dude.

Your mind can play some crazy tricks on you...

10. [quote name='"JamesRZ"']Most of the time I have music on in my room when I'm high, I mute it like every few minutes thinking I can hear the front door open. It never is, I still have no idea what makes that noise... although a few times it's been a beat clap in the background of the song that I've just never noticed before.[/quote]

I do this too sometimes, only sometimes I also hear my name being called or knocking haha

11. Me and a few friends we're walking home from a party when I thought I saw a dog chasing us.

12. This happened last night, me and 3 buddies had 2 fat blunts rolled and smoked both at the park. Post-sesh we were walking back to the car and there was this super sketchy looking guy walking in zig zags down the road getting super close to our car. We all freaked out and walked up really slow then followed the guy, I still don't have a clue what he was doing hahahah.

13. [quote name='"exodus2011"']fuck me with a turkey leg pull my tail and then poke my eyes out i like it like that oh yeah babes![/quote]

gtfoh you fucking herb!

14. Today: woke up thought today was a day off work got really really baked looked at my schedule had to be at work in 45 min !! Got to work and got my six month review from the main boss o.0 I was freaking out but it's cool got a great review and was not busted. I work night shift at a hotel super ez job for a stoner