Paranoia is a gooooood thing...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by WookiesAreCool, Oct 23, 2005.

1. Well this girl had a party Friday night, and followed it up with a party on Saturday night. I get there and there are at least 20 people, which in our town is a fair amount. So I proceed to smoke a bowl so I can drink later, but wanna get a feel forthe party before I drink just in case the Police come (goooooood idea)...

Some kid has his car illegally parked on the road so the Cops are on this house already, plus the night before the neighbors were not happy with the amount of cars on the road. So I proceed to hear that there are at least 5 Cops stationed about 5 minutes away. THis is when my extreme paranoia kicks in. I then just ask people for rides out (who havent been drinking). I end up getting a ride from kids who got kicked out. I get to my car about 5 minutes away, and the other car of kids who got kicked out get pulled over. After the cops let them go they come up to the car I was in and say the Cops are on their way to the party.

The Cops rush the house and everyone bolts (about 100 people at this point). I end up picking up the girl who gave me a ride there, but turned down my inquiry of a ride out of there which would have saved her from running from the cops.

So Paranoia is a good thing, and when your at a party, know when to say "it's time to get the fuck out of here"...

2. ya paranoia is a friend when in a large group of people that just screams underage drinking and somkeing of the bud never feel bad if you get a bad vibe and leave some times the risks arnt worth it

3. Ironically enough they were screaming while playing Beirut... :rolleyes:

4. Hmm, thats weird. Whenever cops roll parties in my town they just ask for the head of the house and say if you dont get all these kids out of here in 15 mins we will have you all arrested. They see bongs and alcohol and everything and just look around it. Never have cops actually came in and asked for people's names or anything like that.

5. damn well up here they take parties serious I guess. If theres a highschool party with drinkin and smokin it almost always gets busted, pretty bad too.

6. well basically the daughter of the guy who founded the most famous symbol company threw the party, so they couldnt touch her... just get all the kids out...