Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paranoia has ruined getting high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FloridaPerson, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Generally I think it's healthier for a person to live their life without the fear of what other people think about them. It's nerve racking. BUT, with something like weed, I too would be a little cautious of who I told about my weed vaping. For one, weed is still illegal. As accepted as it is, it is still illegal and some people have strong opinions against it.

Me personally, I have my job to think about. I have pretty good job so I just don't go blabbing around the workplace about how my weed I'm vaping. That would be stupid.

I don't think anyone here has the right to judge anyone on how much of their life they want to let other people in on. As stoners we're supposed to be understanding people (generally anyway), but there is a fuck load of unnecessary bullshit being thrown around in this thread.

2. #42 illrolling, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    seems like florida might do that to you :| atleast the hurricanes and shit have been chilling. also there is nothing to really worry about just cops hopefully, and zombies, so whatever man just make sure when your done your done. and know that they cant do shit. also who the cares lol fuck everyone your high. show them whats up :smoke:

3. Why do you say that? What determines whether someone should smoke or not?

4. This guy knows what he's talking about. Couldn't have said it better myself.

5. If only my girlfriend could understand this..

6. I think he's saying that if someone is scared of what other people may think, then smoking is not the right path to take. If you don't (amongst your peers and those who will not get you in legal trouble) logically defend a human's right to do an almost harmless drug and to choose what you put in your body, then maybe you shouldn't be taking a risk such as the one described.

I personally don't care what people think, and recognize how idiotic uniformed people who are against marijuana sound when they say something negative, even as simple as, "it's bad for you."

Completely idiotic.

7. Stop caring what other people think that doesn't matter, all that matters is what you think of yourself, smoke/vape your weed, don't be so paranoid and enjoy

8. It's time to ask yourself a question: Do you prefer to do what YOU like to do or do you prefer to do what others want you to do?

Pretty simple in my opinion, you just got to overcome this "what do they think of me" state of mind that society has implanted in your brain.

Once you've reached that, you are much happier in life I can guarantee you. Just got to work with yourself tho.

Good luck man, keep smoking tha healin'! :smoke:

9. That's funny bc once i hit it I'm like "fuck that shit" but I understand why you are paranoid and can't enjoy it.

If smoking is what you wanna do then do it. The only thing you should worry about is respecting their space bc they may not wanna smell it even if they don't care that you smoke and wouldn't think differently of you. I know people around campus get drunk all the time. As long as you know you are a good student, good person, being respectful of their space by minimizing the smell, not hurting anyone, and you know that they won't snitch then who cares what they think? Do you, be happy. them -----z aren't paying your tuition are they? Then fuck em! Lol

Oh but if you just don't want them in your business then don't smoke when they are home unless your positive they won't smell it and it's hard to get 100% of the smoke out of the air.