Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paranoia has ruined getting high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FloridaPerson, Jul 31, 2012.

1. You gotta admit though Kingdom Hearts is the shit!

I agree with what you said.. We become so much happier when we stop caring about what people think of us. I definitely think weed has helped me with this.

2. if they're your friends they shouldn't give a shit.

p.s. don't they go out and drink on the weekends? if so, they have no reason to look down on you

3. Some people are brainwashed by progaganja

4. Thanks man. This one really helped a lot. It's the whole idea that in today's American society, people are brainwashed into thinking that weed it a drug and that it causes you to do/be "A, B, and C." I want to be able to prove that using it as a relaxant is the same as choosing a drink after work. As long as the grades stay up, the money is at steady flow, and you've got your future in mind you should be ok.

As for why I get paranoid in my room, by myself, I have no idea. Lol. That's why I posted in here. I want to see if anyone has any techniques they use when they feel paranoia coming on to calm themselves down.

5. Okay. My problem is this. Ill hang out qith friends and well be driving and smoking at night. they will tell me to hold my bowl down like someone can really see into my car with headlights on... and like they are even paying attention. Stop worrying about people knowing your high. Ive talked to cops that knew i was high. They just told me to not let them find any.. :p

My story was mainly to say this. Dont be that guy that sketches over stupid shit. People dont care as much as you think. I live in the Bible Belt and i dont worry about a damn thing. Trust me for anything bad to happen to you your gonna have to be way more than stoned....

6. THis is it. This is your problem. Giving a fuck about what others think will only hold you back in life.

7. Quit smoking Sativa's. It's just making it worse.

8. When I was way younger my favorite to do when I was in a paranoid state was just GO RIDE!!! I would hop on my pedal powered Mtn bike and just go cruise. It helps and makes you look and feel way healthy. Got to get out once in awhile.

9. I just listen to music when I start tweekin to hard.

10. This guy gets it :cool:

11. Your comment pissed me off more. Like wtf is this shit. He shouldn't care what people think if it causes him to be uncomfortable and unhappy. And way to generalize all stoners dude. Lol Tell me what presenting yourself properly has to do with not giving a shit/fuck?

:hippie:

[sarcasm] Real good points you have there [/sarcasm]

12. #32 Smokey McDro, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
    [quote name='"WestCoast510"']

Your comment pissed me off more. Like wtf is this shit. He shouldn't care what people think if it causes him to be uncomfortable and unhappy. And way to generalize all stoners dude. Lol Tell me what presenting yourself properly has to do with not giving a shit/fuck?

:hippie:

[sarcasm] Real good points you have there [/sarcasm][/quote]

Hahaha thank you, I didn't even want to argue with him. I have no clue what he's talking about. I'm a damn college student that dresses and acts PROFESSIONAL, but I do not care if another person knows that I smoke weed. Why should I care that someone thinks my use of a harmless plant is wrong? If anything it's people like him ruining it for everyone. Cannabis is nothing to keep a secret, with that attitude how will it ever become legal? I could understand if he was an important person and weed could hurt his image, but he's a college student and he's keeping it from people that are supposed to be his friends.

13. ^I'd argue with you guys but your comments make my head hurt, my post helped the OP which is what it was meant to do, now please continue not giving a fuck and i'll continue not giving a fuck about you.

14. [quote name='"metaldubstepbud"']^I'd argue with you guys but your comments make my head hurt, my post helped the OP which is what it was meant to do, now please continue not giving a fuck and i'll continue not giving a fuck about you.[/quote]

I still don't understand you. Why would I want you to "give a fuck" about me?

15. I went though this with my parents i just sat down and told them my views on weed how i feel its better for me than drink and how its opened up me to myself. they then argued if i felt this way i wouldn't be hiding it you cant help but hide things like this but at the end of the day its better to try for acceptance than to hide and make yourself paranoid.

16. You wouldn't, that's why I don't, I thought I was pretty clear that time....

17. you dont sound like you should be smoking in the first place.
    just my two cents

18. who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks? you basically solved your problem by the way

19. OP if you smoke weed enbrace it and if your friends really think less of you cause you smoke weed then can you really consider them your friends.I mean seriously it not like your doing other unmentionables that can lead to worse things.Good for you and keep on toking:smoke:.

20. how hard is it to jut take your mind off things and just TOKE ?!