Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paranoia and bloated feeling whenever I smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Russty131, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Don't know if this is where I should post it but it seemed the most correct place to do so.
    So I have smoked weed for nearly a year and a half at this point. It was perfectly fine until a couple months ago. Now when I smoke I feel like I have lots of gas in my upper body. Along with that my joints start to pop and it is not just me I have people that are sober and high confirm it. It almost feels like I have a hole in my breathy food tube. But considering the lack of blood or really any severe pain it does not seem logical.
    However I have had this strange reflex whenever I smoke really anything more so with bongs. Where I would swallow a fuck ton of smoke and air.(I should add that I think I have a clue on that I use nick vapes and sometimes if I take a decent hit I get this not exactly clenching feeling but there is a bit of a strange feeling. It is like I am rolling something over something hard and there is a strange noise. High and sober might I add.) Later I would burp it up and it didn't really concern me ever.(I should add here that it was more then normal I know several people who have this reflex when smoking extremely fat but it is usually for them just a small bit that comes up pretty quick. But the amount I would swallow was sometimes almost a quarter of a hit. And this has stopped but I suspect that my stomach closey muscle might be preemptively opening now almost like my body just does not want me to get it into my lungs) However recently even smoking joints and pipes I just get this feeling like there is a hole in me and I am breathing air into my upper body. Couple that with the sensation of bubbles of air slowly escaping and it really fucks with me when I get high. I remember a couple of nights ago I tried to ignore it and have a good time but I ended up laughing and had this feeling of air just filling my rib cage and surrounding torso.along with trouble breathing. It looked like I was bloated but I was high as fuck and did not really want to bother anyone else as the feeling went away decently quickly and I was sitting shotgun in a car so no one noticed.
    Basically I came here to see if anyone knew what kinds of shit that your body could make you think of whenever you get high and paranoid.
    but the thing is I still feel that bubble sensation even when I am not high just using a nick vape. and even just doing nothing at all. it's like small bubbles come from my saliva glands and bigger ones come from deeper along with lots of burping that doesn't exactly feel like it is coming from my stomach.
    I have a couple ideas.
    I wonder if it is mucus that is deep inside my breathy hole or some shit.
    or it could be due to the fact that I have a couple different low level food allergies that I don't exactly stick to.
    which cause lots of gastrointestinal distress that I don't pay attention to whenever I am sober.
    My big question is how bad have you felt paranoid about your bodily processes when you get high?
    PS
    sorry about the run on sentences.My computer is rendering a fat animation and I am typing at powerpoint framerates. So lets just say editing is a bitch, although I tried my best.
    Thanks.

2. You have mild popcorn/wet lung from vapes. See doctor and get a qvar steroid inhaler

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

3. hmm interesting Whenever I use my vape now I do seem to get short of breath I just thought that was because the nick thins your blood. and actually now that you mention it it has a correlation with my nicotine rabbets. Thanks I will get it looked at.

4. wait up just one fucking minute. would oxygen toxicity lead to increase in my susceptibility to this. When I was an infant I had RSV which ended up with me having to get hella oxygen at two weeks old. I have optic nerve damage due to this. Would something like that increase this risk.

5. I would be hesitant to throw out buzz words such as popcorn lung and wet lung considering they are different phenomena. With that said, your description of the effects vaping have on you would suggest taking a break to see if it helps. Or possibly changing the ratio of VG/PG you use. Juices with too much PG tend to affect me similarly.

Perhaps the marijuana has shown you an underlying problem you didn’t notice before and you are now aware of even when sober.

Weed has done crazy things to me in the past. For reference read my previous post.

Good luck!