Parachuting?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SmokeStoopid, Oct 20, 2009.

1. What is parachuting? I've heard a lot of people in the Box using that term, it might be called somethin else where I am from, but what is it?

2. Crushing up your dose of pills, then putting the powder into a tissue paper and swallowing the "parachute"

3. oh really you have to swallow the tissue? I just pour the powder like a shot then chase with some water.

4. Any time I've seen it done the tissue was swallowed, I doubt if it would make that much of a difference from your method though.

5. The tissue helps it dissolve at a slower rate, kinda works like a time release capsule in that way..

its great if you want a decent buzz to extent over several hours longer than a normal buzz would be

6. no.

the tissue disolves/breaks open the second it hits your stomache, and all the powder from the pills is absorbed very quickly, instead of the pill slowly disolving......

7. All it is is a convenient way to get a pill to hit you faster, without snorting or actually tasting the pill

8. winna winna chicken dinnaaaaaaaaaa:hello:

9. yeah i prefer to just down the powder. but honestly i've never actually given tissue a fair chance so who knows i guess.

10. Just chew it up. Sounds easier than powering the pills...I kind of like the taste of hydros now.

11. Also done with a rizla or smoking paper.

12. You don't have to swallow the tissue, and that's especially dangerous seeing as how your throat becomes extremely dry very fast when it's going down. I crush my pills up then put them in my hand then parachute it into my mouth. But I'd much rather just snort them, ezier and I hate the taste of pills. Makes me cringe

13. Sometimes it's called bombing too.

14. The point of parachuting is so that none of the pill gets stuck in your teeth or in your mouth/throat. What I do is just crush the pull up fine push it on the toilet paper fold it up and cut off excess paper with sissors. Then put it on the back of your tongue and chug a drink easy and the safest and best way to take any pill.

15. Yeah, when i used to be into speed thats how i would take it when i wanted a break from snorting. Wrap it up and bomb it.

16. How is swallowing a tissue dangerous? Most people wouldn't try to swallow a dry piece of tissue without a drink. There is no danger involved in parachuting. At least think before you post something.