PAPOOSE! Realest/illest Mc out (amazing concepts,versatile)

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by yinyang, Apr 19, 2006.

1. hes ok, but his voice gets annoying after a while. i cant listen to more than 3 songs by him before i get tired of him.

2. post some links to torrents and i'll check him out

3. Papoose is decent, not the "illest" though.

He's been gettin a bunch of fame off that Busta remix and some other things he did lately. Me and like 4-5 other people been bumpin his shit for years.

4. not the illest, but very good. I have all 7 mixtapes of his that I know of (only bought 4) and his actual album release The Nacirema Dream (Nacirema = American backwards) which I downloaded haha. I was suprised but delighted to hear his verse on the remix of Touch It, it was sick :D

edit:

5. Over the past say... 2-3 months. He has been gettin airplay (well at least where i talk to people from. Here, up state, philly, and NY.)

Things lead up to the verse on Touch It.

Lol which killhit you talkin about? Off WTM.COM? heh, sweet. I think im decent @ em.

6. I don't know about the one on wtf.com is it even better? i'm talkin about the sweet ass small hit killhit on gc videos man in your gallery

7. Oh. :) I dont know if the other ones are "better"... havent really looked @ em all recently