Papers

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Vokal, Mar 7, 2009.

1. #1 Vokal, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2009
    Can anyone recommend some cheap but good rolling papers? Last time I checked Zig-zags were like 7$+ and Jokers were like 5 and change... Not too bad but I seem to go through them pretty quick so I want to buy a couple packs but not spend much.

2. 7$+ TAX!!!??!?!?!? WTF, at my headshop zig-zags along with many other papers are 2$ even, check around some shops and pic up somthing nice, raw are good, rizlas are cheap but kinda poopy in my opinion, just try some out, if your good at rolling i mihgt suggest thinner papers, thicker ones if your just learning, any happy shmoking lol, peace

3. Damn maybe it's just like that at the gas stations around here or something. Havn't checked the headshops in a while though.

4. yea man id check them out for sure, pic up some good paps that they recomend before buying cheap gas stations paps

5. yo, ecen at gas stations they're 2 bucks around here

6. zigzags are less than 2 dollars up in greenfield,ma. you're getting straight ripped off man. if prices for papers are that high there i'd recommend investing in a pipe or buying in bulk online.

7. Yeah Zig Zags and Rizlas here are like $1.50
    Bob Marleys are $2.00

Definitely go to a convenience store or just a headshop

8. i think its amazing how tehy named papers after bob marley

9. man idunno where the fuck you live, or where you shop, but here and pretty much everywhere zig-zags are about $2 for the 100 pack. my favourite papers are Elements and RAWs. super thin, dont run that much, fairly easy to roll, taste like nothing, they leave virtually zero ash, and produce zero smoke.

10. totally agree ^_^

bobs are the shizz!.. cant stand rollin with rizlas..

11. Damn I think it's just in RI or something, just found out that up in MA there real cheap.

12. Yeah RI is horrible for papers, we usually cross the border to connecticut to get our papers. I recommend smoking papers for thinner and bambus for thick

13. i've rolled with joker 1 1/2 lights a lot
    ez-widers don't stick worth a shit btw.
    tops 2 bucks at a gas station.
    some gas stations do it for a dollar flat.

14. #14 Hashplant, Mar 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2009
    $7 for zig-zags? WOW!

They are $0.99 here for 100 pack.

But my favorite papers to roll with are 1 1/4 "Cotton Candy" Juicy Jay's.

:hello:

[​IMG]

Edit: the cotton candy papers are $2 flat at our local head shops.

15. yeah dude, RI is balls for that shit. they tax each individual paper figuring you'll be making a cig outta them that way people get theirs for being smart and rolling their own. it's bullshit.

16. I go to 7/11 and Zig-Zags are $2.00. I think that's including tax. $7 is ridiculous!

17. yeah that's terrible pricing.

$1.23 total for zig zags here. white, silver, or blue pack

$1.12 or something total for rizzlas

i personally like white or silver zig zags and rizzlas.

i haven't really tried others though

18. Get RED RIZLAS there thin as hell and have cut corners for ease of rolling :D

19. If you live that close to mass you might as well just move there. At least that way if you get caught by the police it's only a 100$ fine instead of a criminal charge. RI, sux that everything there is expensive. I'm actually thinking of going to university in Boston, or Cali when they legalize weed there.