Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Papers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iamme1100, Feb 28, 2009.

1. I have had a little experience with weed, but i had a question. What is your guy's favorite rolling papers? I swear buy Zig-Zags but what do u think?

2. RAW papers, EZ widers, Juicy Jays, and sometimes these clear cellulose papers I have.

3. i like zig zags. outta all ive tired, they got the cleanest smoke. less paper smoke id say.

but zig zag is like name brand, so im sure if u explore into the world of papers, you'll find better.

4. Zig Zags, Club, and a few different brands of hemp paper I've tried. Still looking for my favorite out of the latter.

5. Ive been using GLASS: Clear rolling papers.

They are 100% plant celluclose, and reaaaallyy easy to roll.

So far thats my favorite, but for regular papers ide choose zig zags...

6. i started off with zig zags, then a buddy of mine put me onto exports. i swore by exports for a while then started using zig zags again. zig zags i find are easier to roll with once you understand the art. i recommend exports for beginners because they're thicker and easier to roll when you're just starting out. don't stick with exports for too long though. i find there's a major learning curve jumping to zig zags because they're significantly thinner.
    so i'd definitely say zig zags are my favourite papers. i can roll with any papers but i prefer zigs

7. I only roll with zig zags but im looking for something different and thinner (rice paper maybe , i dunno)

8. JOB papers. they burn pretty clean.

9. Rizla king size, blue silver or black. Zig-Zag king size or ultra thins. I almost always roll with king size, I find the normal zig zags tiny. Also the only reason my post isn't only Rizlas is because their glue sucks and un-glues, but they are the thinnest easiest to roll king size papers. Zig-Zag has to be one of the best glues. Also when I can find them (they're rare around here) Bob Marley papers that are about half an inch longer than king size and very thin. My most used has to be rizla blue though.

10. lol, raw was the first i tried and i used them for a while but i changed to zigs and i never looked back

11. zig zags are definitely where its at, second choice would have to be ez wider.

12. Zig Zags ARE exports! Read the package? They are made in France brah! But yeah, Zig zags are good papers. I like TOPs as well, but they are a little harder to roll.

13. Zig zag slow burning. Its not in that big ass package like regular zig zags, its in a thin package, orange colour, with the logo of the baked dude with the beard in the corner. Basically every store has em. I like em better than the regulars. I think they only come in 1 1/4 size so if your a noob, they might be too small for an inexperienced roller to handle.

If its your first time rolling a j, i reccomend easy wider double wide. They're decent and every gas station has em. My buddy (who cant roll to save his life using regular papers) can roll these easily.

If you're looking for a paper that has both slow burning properties and NO taste, go with elements rice paper. You cant miss the package. It has a river, trees, and other forest type shit on the package. They are hard to find but i find they roll better than the clear cellulose ones, are completely tasteless, and burn the slowest out of any paper ive used. They cost a bit more but are worth every cent. I had a joint between me and two other people out of a gram and it lasted 12 minutes.

14. orange zags
    nothing better in my opinion

15. TOP rolling papers or Rizla's when i can find em

16. I've used a fair number of brands in my time and Zig Zags are definitely on top.

17. Rizla's are my fav... great size.
    Followed by zig zags.

18. I got a pack of 100 "RollIts" for 99 cents....and it was a rip off, those things suck

Zig Zags and I shall never look elsewhere again

19. I swear by Zig-Zag Kutcorners Slow Burning papers. For some reason they don't sell Zig-Zag down here in SC so I have to order online. I very occasionally use my clear cellulose papers.