Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

papers or blunts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by caleb6014, May 8, 2011.

1. i agree with that

2. Id rather have a blunt, its what i started with and you can just keep passing it till its done no other shit is involved,

I hate bowls! U have to keep packing it n j's burn to fast

3. papers or else i feel like im smoking a cigar that gets me high

4. my friend get a joint roller :D

5. #25 Cfitch, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah but you have to pre roll cause you look like a twat with your little roller out.

6. I like both. Sometimes, to be tricky, I wrap my blunt in a paper, to make it sort of looke like a cigarette from far away. Since I smoke on my porch most of the time, this keeps me from being too paranoid. Also helps the first part of the blunt burn slower.

7. i havent smoked a blunt yet, just because i dont have any wraps right now, but i def want to try it out