Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Papers or blunts?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by haveazgarr, Jan 27, 2014.

1. I prefer raw papers..and also do you have any cool rolling ideas

2. I prefer papers bc the fact you can but a pack of papers for $2.00 and get around 33 papers! Plus a blunt still can stain your teeth and/or make your lips black..-Layne

3. Raw papers are OK, but I really can't emphasize how much I love vaporizers. Personally I've got an Arizer Solo for buds and an Atmos Nano for concentrates, and both are awesomesauce.  :cool:

4. Weed makes the weed teste better.
    Blunts makes the weed hit stronger.

5. Both equally. Depends on my mood.

6. Grape swisSent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. i'm a paper guy.

8. Blunts over papers if you really want to feel that high but papers do give off a cool high Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Whichever's closer. 

10. Elements papers all the way. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Glass.  But if I'm smoking a J I love Elements or Raw.

Honestly bud is just so potent nowadays I don't even need to smoke a blunt.  I used to need a whole L to get really stoned, but a nice J gets me even higher now...

12. Papers for sure, I think theres a lot of people out there who dont properly rip or inhale a j (not trying to sound like im the almighty here but just feel like theres some truth to that) 

13. Blunts are cool if ya need to smoke up a party and have a night to smoke it. Doobies all the way. Straight Zig Zag and a glass of water. Old school smoking!