Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Papers on a Roll?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nyarlathotep9, Sep 16, 2009.

1. I'm interested in buying this as it would last a while, and i could roll j's with a hardly any paper on them by making them as small as what i'm rolling
    Raw Rolls 12 Packs - Dutch - Grasscity.com

but how does the gum/sticky part work? is the whole roll just naturally sticky when you lick it?

and has anyone used these RAWs, how are they?

2. raw's are great.

3. Smoking marijuana buds in hemp rolling paper seems to be fucking fantastic. I need to try that out. That sounds so bad ass.. =O

4. yeh raw's are pretty sick

5. i would assume that one of the edges would have glue down the length of the whole roll

6. You can see the gum down the left hand side in that picture. You're thinking of it as the papers being parallel to the axis of the roll, it's not. Think of it as one really long paper, not one really wide paper.

7. Hemp Papers Rule!
    And Yea, There Gummed down one side like any other paper, you just rip the length, I love Making 8" joints with these! Long for lots of weed, Thin with a slow burn! Go for it!

8. duh, haha. I don't know why i didn't think about that.

I'm not sure if I should get this, or just a bunch of papers in bulk, for the sake of being on the go