Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paperless joint!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BaronMunchausen, Oct 6, 2010.

1. #101 hurb1, Oct 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2010
    TACTICAL NUKE INCOMING!!!!!!! **KABOOOOOm* (screen fades to white...) /thread

2. paper is brown before they bleach it.

3. OH MY FUCKING GOD.
    Could you please tell us how you made that?
    If I'm being tricked and that is just photoshop then so be it, well played.

4. dude u are a professional idiot

5. So you want No paper at all? Or a sticky smokeable liquid to cover the joint, after its rolled, so it burns slower or something to that effect?

6. ha that pic looks legit....how did you accomplish that?....

the hash paper was wayyy better than what your asking for anyways though....fill that with bud and youd have a super joint!

7. Napalm might work. Burns a bit hot, though.

8. poke a hole through a sticky nug, while keeping the thing you poked a hole with roll it in your hands, it'll stick together into a cylinder. Take the nail or whatever you used to poke the hole out. smoke.

9. Hahaha he made a whole thread about it and everyone flamed him.

10. is this a joke? no liquid can stay in place, thats why its called a liquid....knob.

"you can't teach stupid"

11. silicon is a liquid right? yet we use it to create a seal all the time...all liquids react to oxygen...hes looking for something similar to liquid latex but smoke able...dont think your gonna have any luck though

12. *Silicone
    Silicon is an element. Silicone rubber sealant starts out as an extremely viscous liquid, but as the solvents used to make it that way evaporate, it becomes a solid.

13. Are you high?

14. get really sticky weed..

roll it up in a joint but don't lick the joint closed, take off the paper carefully, viola!

15. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

16. thats fucking sick dude

17. I'm still picking my jaw up from the floor. :eek:

18. #118 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Oct 16, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2010
    Guess you have never heard of clear wraps. They are made entirely out of plant cellulose. Some people call them papers, but they are not.

Have you also ever heard of a GLASS BLUNT?!

19. It's easier than saying, "Yo, where'd all the plant celluose strips go?"

20. I prefer to call them clear wraps, because thats really what they are when it comes down to it. But are sometimes referred to as "clear papers"