Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paperless joint!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BaronMunchausen, Oct 6, 2010.

1. did you accidentally put your crack in your weed jar? theres no such thing. And how would you get a "nicely rolled bud" without papers? either this kid is high as fuck or is a troll

2. Trolly Mc Troll

3. I got you, bro!

[​IMG]

Just dip that shit in, poke a hole in it, and smoke the nug whole!

4. I don't know if anyone has said this before, but you're better off going to the headshop and looking for clear joint wraps, they're paper, but they haven't had the process done to them which turns them white.
    The ones I have are called JOB Crystal, the "O" in Job, being a diamond.
    .99$ like most other wraps.

5. I am applying my palm to my face.

6. i cant believe i read this whole thread. Buy a pipe, bong, vap, chillium, and bang no paper. You also get a higher concentration of THC. More bang for ur buck and u can stop thinking of an impossible paperless joint.

7. super glue! :)

8. Honey.

9. Sorry bro but this sounds ridiculous. Even if you could achieve it, would not be worth it. You want a liquid that burns? Gasoline hahah. You don't want papers well shit use a bowl then. Problem solved. Don't make shit complicated. Happy smoking.:hello:

10. Its not paper... Its clear. Paper=paper. clear=clear. got it? lol :poke::smoke:

11. Please don't feed the troll. Hes just being retarded to get his 15 minutes of fame...

Hopefully a mod intervenes because this is just getting out of hand

12. It's the internet bro, chill outt!

13. Fuck Al Gore for creating this mess that we call the internet.

Jk internet kicks ass. I just dont really like trolls

14. #95 Luki101, Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2010
    I don't know if anyone said this already,
    but make yourself a mini thai stick and coat it in hash oil, then let it dry. Easiest solution in my opinion. No papers, all weed. Unless you don't want to use oil. If thats the case, you're shit out of luck, and will never find something of the like.

15. Uh, yeah, ^this^

Maybe it's just me, but joints waste enough weed as it is, so why the hell you would want to waste that much weed trying to roll up some kind of gravity-defying weed "log"?

Is there something against any smoking object with a bowl that is against the OPs religion or something? :D

16. its not that hard

[​IMG]

17. Wow i read this thread when it was first posted and i can't believe this shit is still here, BaronMunchausen you are a fucking moron that is impossible stop being such an idiot and just smoke a joint or get a fucking bowl or a bong jesus christ how old are you? Fucking idiot. Someone please close this thread this is just an embarrassment to the city

18. #99 OhMyKush, Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2010

What? :eek:
    How'd that work out?
    It would be easier/more efficient to just use papers.

19. Ok, first of all any liquid that is burnable, that will dry and form a coating stable enough will KILL YOU if smoked, Bong it or Bucket it mate and get high already!..........on the other hand egg white dries really quick and is stable too, however I can pretty much guarantee you that smoking egg white will make you wanna blow chunks. Happy finding.