Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paperless joint!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BaronMunchausen, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Clear PAPERS aren't PAPERS? Watbro?

2. You may be wondering why I quoted myself. It's rather simple. No one is being constructive, again..

Don't offer liquid paper as an option, it makes you look like an idiot. And a dick, but I've already had my say on that.

He only wants the bud, not the hash. The best idea I've even heard so far was the qwiso spray/dry idea. I just don't understand how you people manage to give so much advice, that isn't relevant, and then proceed to call someone a dick when your not actually helping. It's like if you wanted an apple, so I give you an orange, tell you it's a fruit, so it should be the solution your looking for, you get pissed, then I call you a dick for not thinking I was a damn genius..

IMHO glass blunts get nasty tasting pretty damn fast. But you can smoke hash oil out of them easily enough.

That clear paper shit makes your shit taste retarded disgusting, I can't recommend them at all if you want to taste the goods. Besides, do you really want to smoke the pack your cigs come in? You might as well..

My girl offered molassas as an option, but I can't be certain that will work.

3. Everybody getting so heated.

For my 2 cents, there is more to a joint than it just being a cylinder of weed wrapped in paper. When you pull the smoke to hit it, there must be a seal so the smoke coming from the cherry can be vacuumed to your mouth. If you cover the weed with any kind of liquid, its going to seep into the the joint no matter how well your method is. So if you ever do get the joint to have a complete seal, you are prolly left with a joint thats full of whatever it's coated in too which in turn will ,ironically, still keep your joint from pullling. Hope that makes sense because it's true. Just saying.

4. ive done this before.
    its a little time consuming and expensive but you said you only want answers...
    well first off your gonna need tetrahydrocramine solution(about a half gallon) you can find it at Michael's or Home Depot. however you need to mix it with 3 parts water and 1 part whale semen. let this settle for about 2 hours and there you have it. liquid joint paper.
    but considering whale semen is like $600 a pint from the Japanese its prob not worth it.

5. Not on topic, but I just read through here, and saw an interestingly silly statement... that a glass blunt somehow makes weed taste nasty?

How is it any different than a joint or blunt, except for the improved -lack- of a paper or wrapper... you're still pushing it out, and tapping off the end of the ash, and you still pull all the resin through the inner herb to the end, just like a joint or blunt, except -without- all that paper or blunt residue being included.

All I know, is that unless you're smoking some exceptionally shitty, foul herb, a glass blunt tastes -better- than anything rolled with a paper or tobacco leaf.

Of course if you do smoke some pretty nasty weed, you're just covering up that gross flavor with your papers, so I could see how a glass blunt, pipe or bong may be less preferable, when you're struggling to hide from the true flavor of your smoke ;)

----------

On topic:

YES you can make an iso oil wrapped joint, very easily.

- Using your fingers or roller, make your preferred quantity of herb into a comfortable tube shape, don't make it too tight.

- You want it loose enough to smoke through, so gently set it down (or remove it from your roller carefully) and place it on a freezer-safe container or piece of material, and spritz with a atomizer/spray bottle a small amount of -water-, just a few quirts will do, do NOT soak it.

- Place in the freezer and wait.

- Make your ISO as directed by the dozens of recipes on here (I won't go into that here, you just want to roll a joint with it).

- When you get to the stage where you're allowing it to evaporate, allow it to do so over a gentle heat, mixing frequently so it stays an even consistency. When it begins to get thicker, remove from heat and allow to cool to room temp.

- Take your frozen joint-cicle out of the freezer and, using a pair of tongs, or something you can balance but not squeeze your herb, quickly give it a dip in the thick ISO mixture.
    If the iso is thick enough, that's all it takes, just one dip. If it's thin, or you get the hang of it and try again another day, you can try as many layers as you like, just allow them to harden somewhat in between dips.

- Hang it by a clothespin to dry and continue evaporating, and make sure it's hung by the end you plan on lighting. If you just sit it on a plate, the base coat gets 'thin' and will require another dip, then allow it to sit on the opposite side.

- When you go to smoke it, simply snip off the end you'll be putting to your mouth (save this to pop into a bowl or bong later), and enjoy.

If sharing in a group setting, since it's not paper and can tend to get a bit slimy with warmth, some people will wrap a very narrow slip of regular rolling paper around the end your mouth touches, or a wide enough slip can be used as a holder, so even your fingers don't need to touch it directly. Just roll up a long one, that way you can enjoy it 'pure' for a good long time, long before it gets down to the paper holder.

Good luck!

6. this. you wont be able to pull the smoke without a paper or anything on the outside.

7. #67 God Of 420, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2010

actually a lot of people answered his question... there is nothing that can work

take your own advice bros, Lastly, it's people like you that make these forums an unplesant place. If you don't have anything constructive to say, then do everyone a favor and FUCK OFF.

there are a lot of answers relevant to your topic, like all the ones saying that it wont work so let it go and put down the crack pipe

8. Just roll it in weed leaves or something, and seal it with hash oil I think? Im pretty sure I saw a thread on toking tools about it...a cannablunt or something like that.

9. If there's little to no results after searching for yourself then there's probably a reason why. You're being WAY too picky man. What you're asking just doesn't exist, chillax and move on.

10. And just because a bunch of people on here are saying it won't work, doesn't really mean it won't work. Perhaps you remember the Wright brothers? I recall the concensus being that "if humans were meant to fly we'd be born with wings". And now we can go into outer space.

Since when in the history of fuck has no answer been the answer to anything? And btw, you tell me to take my own advice, then proceed to tell me to "put down the crack pipe". Your as bad as anyone here. Way to prove my point..

11. [​IMG]

12. If you care that much and you want to be the one to disprove all the laws of physics, go try some of these suggestions. Then when they fail or aren't completely liquid, go try some more. That's what the Wright bros did. They didn't bitch to the rest of the world. You're not gonna get an answer here that satisfies you it seems.

/thread

13. look around do you see anything that would work... no, he wants a product to use not a product that he needs to invent and yes i did tell you to take your own advice your the one who said it not me. also by what your saying your as bad as everyone else too

14. Dude, just a roll a blunt with out the blunt wrap thats all.

15. Its a nickname. The proper term is Cellulose Wraps.

16. I think this is a riddle. If it is, " liquid paper" brand white out would be the answer... How would you keep somthing burning using a liquid? It must be a flammable liquide and im pretty sure there is no such thing as a flammable liquide that doesnt release some sort of undesirable or toxic smoke..

17. I'd say quit being so picky, give up, and smoke a joint.

18. Have you guys never heard of a liquid that dries up??? Really, I thought after the rediculous suggestion of liquid paper you guys wouldn't be so ignorant.. although liquid paper is not something you would use, it's an example of something with the ability to form a SOLID layer from a LIQUID. Liquid tape exists too.. glue exists, damn the list goes on.. (it's all toxic, we know, don't bother geting the hamster in your head all riled up.) You can now seriously stfu, cause I just proved you wrong, and I'm finished with your ignorance. I feel like I've been arguing with people who don't belive in gravity.

END

19. The thing is, the whole time you've been here, you haven't offered up one suggestion. I think it's kinda cool that you're sticking up for someone you don't know so hard, but this is a dead topic.