Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paper Towel Steam Roller.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jquicks92, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Let me hear about 'em. Are they good? Are they worth it? I heard that they get you pretty stony bologna.

2. Probably my favorite homemade smoking utensil. If you don't have a piece or papers on you, the paper towel shotty is the way to go. I remember I made this long ass one out of the aluminum foil's cardboard cylinder and it had like a .3g bowl. Would turn 1 hit into 2.

Nothing beats the glass pieces though!

3. Man yeah that sounds good as hell. i was thinking about making a shoe box steam roller, that would definitely mess me up.

4. For sure. In fact, I left my glass spoon at my buddies and might just let my imagination run loose with all the things I have in my garage, haha.