Paper sized blunt wraps

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by woke_smeed, Nov 16, 2014.

  1. Hello grasscity, im new to the forums. I few years back in my beginning years of smoking, i used what seemed to be paper sized blunt wraps, and they cane in a little package like papers. I wanted to know if any of you could tell me what exactly these are called and maybe a website i could find them. Thanks in advance

    I smoke weed for a living
  2. cigarillos? you can get them at pretty much any tobacco shop
  3. thats not a real thing because if they were in packs like papers they would be hard as a potato chip lol
  4. Is there anything similar to what im talking about?

    I smoke weed for a living
  5. Buy and or look up royal blunt wraps .

Share This Page