paper Question for US smokers

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Spiritof65, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Jut out of curiosity, when a US budsmoker goes to the local corner store/Liquor store/Gas station or whatever to buy a pack of papers, what brands do they usually have? and what do you usually buy?

Only reason i ask is that Around where I'm from, the choice is Zigzag, or some shitty no name paper. sometimes rizla blue or silver. maybe. Zig zag is like the industry standard. If im asking someone for a paper, it's just as natural to ask for a zig-zag as it is to ask for a paper.

Just wondering if Zig zag is the Standard everywhere.

2. Pretty much man. At least in my experience. But I just buy Raws at headshops.

3. I don't really smoke joints. But I like Bambu.

4. Zig Zag Regulars
    The Lil Orange Box

5. yeah zigzags are definitely the standard as far as i know, but i would prefer the Bob Marley papers which are 100% hemp and use a natural gum if they're available to you

6. around my area job 1.5s are the standard...
    honestly you have to go to a headshop or a downtown corner store to get any other j paper around here.

7. Blue rizla.

8. ^^^ blue rizla

9. I usually use zig zag cut corners or rick jame's superfreak papers (they are virtually the same thing as the zig zag ultrathins, but they cost less and have more papers).

10. I use Raws and Tribals (both 100% hemp). No standards here really as there is plenty of headshops with ridiculous amounts of papers. A lotta people I knew used juicy jays for a while

11. i use Smoking Black rice papers or Smoking Green king size hemp papers after harvest when the supply is a plenty.

12. :confused:

13. I'll usually pick up regular 1 1/4 zigzags; but my favorite papers are rizla greens, I got them in london once and just got hooked.

14. zigzags ^_^

15. zig zag ultralights or job papers, but I like the ultralights quite a lot :D

16. at gas stations in the SouthEast they give me shitty jokers, but tonight i went to a sunoco and got a pack of JOB

17. Zig-Zag or JOB 1.25'' is the standard in my area

18. rizzlas or ocb's... a few bob marley ones and no zig zags