Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paper or glass?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smoker4321, Nov 3, 2014.

1. This is straightforward, do you prefer glass or paper when smoking your herb?

2. I'm all about the raw life.. rolling is a process, whereas

glass is just load-n-toke. plus I'm really good at rolling. :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  3. glass.  bong hits.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Glass all the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  5. Glass any time hands down.I don't know why peaple love rolling,it's a waste of half your weed.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I love both, but nothing beats a good blunt...I'm glad I can roll them because almost no one knows how too around here

Bird + Weed + Papers = Good time

7. Glass.  Blunts are the worst...waste of weed and they taste terrible.  Joints are mildly better but nothing beats a clean glass bong.

• Like Like x 3
  8. A nice ice filled roor bong over a joint any day.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I prefer joints. I haven't had a chance to try my stainless steel and polycarbonate yet. Once I do, chances are I might prefer it over joints. I don't know yet. Joints are just maintenance free IMO. Roll it, burn it, forget it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. How about a time bomb? best of both worlds eh?

12. Glass. No contest. Not saying I've never gone the joint route, but only when it was someone else's doing. I'm basically a cheapskate, so I figured out early on that joints are a waste of grass.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Glass. It Also saves bud

Sent from my LG-D160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Depends on the occasion. I feel cooler when I roll a doobie, and smoke it, whereas if I don't have much time and need to get job done, I'll go with glass.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Glass bongs are way better to me.. papers seem to be a waste to me.. and im the kind that hates wasting :/ sorry... but i am known to roll some amazing joints :3 when i do.

Bongs ftw...  :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:

16. Glass all the way!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. #17 Infinite Experience, Nov 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2014
    It depends really, when I'm with friends, I gotta roll up a joint or a blunt, just so nobody gets an ass hit. But when I'm by myself or with just one other person I like to take snaps out of a nice bong/bubbler.

18. I am all about my glass, but if we are chilling or partying then there are always joints going around.  I consider myself a decent roller, providing I am not to mangled but find it to be somewhat of a hassle to roll them.  Plus I can get higher longer if using only glass vs papers, with they same amount of bud.

19. Glass all day. Just good ol' bud, no dabs.  :bongin: 

20. Glass. Smoking joints is cool and all. But I'd rather not smoke paper all the time