Paper due in a few hrs!! >_<

Discussion in 'General' started by flamerun92, May 14, 2011.

1. That wasn't his theory, it's been a theory for quite a few years and is held to be possible by many astronomers and planetary geologists.

In our case the Moon was most likely caused by a similar impactor kicking up molten rock from the Earth's crust that eventually coalesced into the Moon.

2. #42 BuffalosoldieRx, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    Lol... No i don't. I went to college temporarily. Uconn. It was a waste of time.

If you want to play that game, you definitely wake up at 6AM to go to a office job you don't care about to fill spread sheets and suck off an employer

How did you pay for this education? Your parents? Student loans? I know kids who are sawing their arms and legs off trying to scramble to pay off student loans.

You have it wrong. I DID get an education. I got it from experience. You got it from a classroom. If you think your diploma gives you the idea that you are entitled to the right to speak down to people who didn't seek higher education.... well you're an asshole.

3. I never finished college either. Went several times. A couple of years ago I retired from Corporate America as a senior manager and now I write and do consulting work. My income is well over six figures.

Don't be so disrespectful of fellow blades or so quick to judge. College isn't everything. It's great for some people but it isn't for everyone.

I think I've also demonstrated on this forum a few thousand times that I'm quite well educated. Look up 'autodidact' sometime.

Oh and do grow up.

4. C'mon !!! even McDonalds has standards

5. Lmao.

6. #46 420Juggalo610, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011
    LOL XD I'm in college and ur way worse than me. I choose "i get a good grade on essay bad grade on test"

7. mother of god..da fuck does that even mean?

8. For a juggalo it's remarkably good use of English though :laughing:

9. #49 flamerun92, May 15, 2011
    Last edited: May 15, 2011
    this is my paper,i did tweak this a bit before i turned it in but for some strange reason my edited version was not saved on my cpu its missing like a page worth of writing smh:

Mars; over the years this planet has gone through many nick names. The Chinese once called it "the fire star", the Egyptians once called it "Horus the red" and the Greeks called it "Ares". Today the only nickname used for mars is "the red planet". For a planet with so many names, one might ask how did the red planet get its original name. Mars was named after the Roman god of war, this was because of the reddish color of the planet being compared to blood.
    Mars gets its color because it has a substantial amount of iron in the dirt that has rusted over a long period of time. Mars is the fourth planet from the sun and is the second smallest planet in our solar system next to Mercury. Mars along with the rest of the solid planets in our solar system formed aproximately 4.5 billion years ago. Mars first started
    Haynes 2
    out as a spinning disk of dust and gas along with the rest of the planets in our solar system. Eventually the dust started clumping together forming larger masses such as pebbels, boulders, planetesimals then finally planets. A planetsimals is a massive rock compareble in size to a mountain.
    Mars is aproximately 4200miles in diameter which is not very big for a planet. The red planet also has very harsh weather conditions making the possibility of life originating from there impossible. The conditions on mars are so harsh that even the toughest organisms that live in the harshest conditions on earth would be lucky to survive on mars for any amount of time. The type of organism would of course be bacteria. There are some bacteria on earth that can withstand extreme heat or cold, little or no oxygen, little or no water and be completely fine.
    Water on Mars has been a topic that scientist has pondered over for years. There is evidence that the planet may have once had an ocean on the northern pole. The northern pole currently is occupied by frozen water about 1000km across as seen in the picture below.
    Haynes 3

With the presense of water on the red planet

Haynes 6
    Http://schools.mukilteo.wednet.edu/me/staff/bullocksk/ss%20web/Ben/idenx.html
    Http://www.planetfacts.net/Mars-Facts/html
    Http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/pf/39895266.html
    Http://www.marsnews.com/focus/life/
    Http://www.ozgate.com/infobytes/mars_wearther.htm
    Astronomy Today: The Solar System Volume 1 Sixth edition by Chaisson McMillan

10. You're fucking with us, right..?

11. thats wat not what i turned in lmao, its missing a page and i edited the shit out of it, thats how it looked about an hour b4 i finished it

12. Then why did you post it? Unless you're in grade school what you posted is a D at best. What grade are you in?

13. im a freshman in college and this is my 2nd semester,i posted that so u guys can have an idea of the all the BS i produced. ill be happy with a D,its better than not gettin a grade at all.im usually a much better writer than that but due to the circumstances i produced shit lol

14. I'd grade that a D+.

15. Its only 6 pages, Just double space that shit. Now its only 3 pages. you can get that done in 6 hours. You got 2 to research. and a hour to write each page. Than proofread it and go take a 30 minute powernap

On a semi related note, last month i wrote an 18 page ISU on the country of Qatar in 2 days and pulled off a 90.

16. that's 6 pages? even with a page missing...that does not look like it would even be 2 pages, double spaced and everything.

well, at least you didn't fail it i guess...

the things college kids (including me sometimes) do to get out of a little bit of work

17. it looks small cuz its on GC but wen i printed it out it was 5pgs that i turned in

18. Nice, you pulled it off.

19. Don't mean shit just saying it's ur fault if u wanna hate....