Paper due in a few hrs!! >_<

Discussion in 'General' started by flamerun92, May 14, 2011.

1. So next time are you going to do your paper ahead of time and study for the test?

:laughing:

2. It's a shame that people havn't gotten over the notion that you need to seek higher education to live a fulfilling life.... When i hit about 18, I was pissed off about the impositions, and i realized the extent to which the American Dream was falsified. If you want to sit on your high horse on a stoner culture forum and shame others for not going to college, then you are just reinforcing the fact that college is just a tool necessary for the rich in a capitalistic society to stifle social mobility.

But stay on that high horse, I'm sure you won't have trouble working your way into the work force to suck the cock of whoever it takes to get a promotion and a little higher wage so you can sustain your bullshit lifestyle. I call bullshit.

3. #23 flamerun92, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hell yes!! I learned my lesson lol I've actually got a 3pg essay due Monday and a 4pg paper due Wednesday,ima get started on them asap so I dnt end up writing another thread about how stupid I was to leave things till the last minute :laughing:

4. fuck writing an astronomy paper, i swear to god professors give you the stupidest fuckin topics to waste your time writing 8 pages on.

If I'm gonna sit and write 8 pages, it better be about something I give a HUGE fuck about.

Like a GIANT fuck..

5. #25 BEEJAYJAY420TAP, May 14, 2011
    some people want to learn and research things they love dude i am really fucking thankful for that option

6. Uh, it kinda is necessary.

Unless you got a nice inheritance or something.

7. This guy definitely works at McDonald's.

8. six pages is not a lot. 3 hours tops.

9. this lol

10. those "techniques" you used are extremely obvious..if i tried to pull that, my professor would instantly fail the paper. there are (unless you're in high school) normally strict guidelines to the format of the paper.

i know it's in the past, but it shouldn't have been TOO hard to write a 6 page paper. you could have focused on something you learned during the semester, or researched something else that you're interested in. i wrote a 11 page paper on the nation of islam the day before it was due. 4.0'd the class, but it sucked. i would not recommend procrastinating

11. its a fucking research paper... regurgitate information into a word document... theres tons of info on planets out there ... shouldnt take you more than 3 hours.

12. do you know what your final grades were? im wondering if you have a supernatural talent like me to crank out A's from complete nothing at the last minute, no idea where it comes from

13. FUCK SCHOOL is right.
    There is such a thing as street smart.
    I know a millionaire with only grade 4 completed.
    so suck it.

14. Just search 'Astronomy' on the grasscity search bar. I'm sure theres some poor bored stoned soul out there that wrote a 6 page story on astronomy and all the stars and planets and all that good shit. Plagiarize it.

15. #35 flamerun92, May 15, 2011
    I didn't learn anything during the semester, my professor is a complete dunce,my whole entire class hates him.And yea it may be preety obvious but its all I could do,and I'm not really intrested in astronomy so its hard for me to write a 6pg paper withen the short amount of time I gave myself.if it was on biology or geology I would be way better off.and if it was on marijuana I would've aced it lol :laughing:

16. #36 flamerun92, May 15, 2011
    I'm sure I would get caught doing that lol,if my professor were to copy and paste wat I plagerized into google and searched it,the search would lead him right to this site. And that is an instant F for the course.

17. #37 flamerun92, May 15, 2011
    How da hell is that possible? I wanna be a millionaire to >_<. Then I won't have to go through this stress lol

18. That's why you change 80% of the words and the order they're in the sentence.

Easier than actually learning that shit.

19. #39 flamerun92, May 15, 2011
    No not yet ill update the thread when I get it though. I can crank out A's outta no where on occasion but its only if I know a lil something on the subject.

20. Um, no thanks. I'm not a whore. Because I have an education instead.

:D