Papaya

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bbreezy218, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Anyone ever grow papaya or smoke it? Tell me what you thought about it really thinking about buying seeds from nirvana

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Never grown.

Good effects that did not leave me on the couch.  Worked up some ideas for short stories and felt pretty creative.

Tastes damn good.  :)

3. Nirvana seems to be a bit inconsistent; lots of varying phenos in some strains, mutants, hermies. Not sure of their breeding practices in producing fems but I probably won't buy from them again. Smokes like a hybrid and tastes pretty good. I'd grow them again if they were free.

4. Been growing Papaya as a strain for over one year (along with white widow and a strain we call Fat Hippy [pineapple chunk/deadhead OG]). Started as a noob, no experience whatsoever, and used 400w hps with General Hydroponic nutes. Now use FF Big bloom, grow big, and tiger bloom with the three FF powdered nutes (open sesame, beastie bloomz, and cha-ching.) I have a weird neurological issue (tremors, brain fog, and phantom nerve pain) that is excrutiating. I have tried too many strains to count (50+) and papaya is the one that I have the best results with. Serious indica/couch lock. Plants grow quickly, and as you've read elsewhere, she's a hearty plant---not too picky for light, cooler temps indoors is okay---- the taste is nice, fruity, and the buds can really get frosty. So, I use it for pain and neuro with never a complaint for it's effect. Tips are to go light on the actual watering. DO NOT OVER WATER (this or most any other strain), and realize it will take the full 14 day flush, and a minimum of 3 weeks to get the taste and stone where you want it to be. Give it a shot-----the seed cost isn't outrageous, the smoke is nice, and it's not too fickle. Damn I love papaya...