Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Papaya and Diabetes

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by GentillyCreole, Jun 15, 2009.

1. :wave: Hi Everybody, hope you are having a good one. I am wondering if anyone has tried papaya in treatment of diabetes? I am a psuedo-diabetic (caused by chemical injury--sometimes have symptoms diabetic like symptoms sometimes has hypoglycemic symptoms depending on what chemical element I have been exposed to so I am not certain if using papaya would work for true diabetics or true hypoglycemics as a result, I am not a candidate for traditional treatment of diabetes such as insulin; which I am not interested in taking anyway).

Recently, in my seemingly unending quest to find a solution to the horrific medical problems I have encountered as a result of a chemical injury, my husband happened to bring home a fresh papaya. In truth, I had never really cared for the taste of papaya and did not eat them but I hate for anything to go to waste so I cut it and ate some. Within less than 20 minutes, my blood sugar was completely normal, I felt great and the incredible feeling lasted for hours. I cut the papaya and put it in the freezer to make sure it would not go bad on me and ate some more before I went to bed. I had no idea what normal felt like until that day. The next day, I made a papaya ice whip and put it in a cup and stored it in the freezer. For the next few days, I ate from the frozen mixture, just a few teaspoons at a time and stayed balanced.

I ran out of the papaya and asked my husband to bring another. He did but this time the papaya was not completely ripened so I cut it into cubes and boiled it into a tea. It worked but not as well as the fully ripe one did and ultimately, I ended up with my sugar out of whack again. Yesterday, hubby brought home a fully ripened papaya and to tell the truth, I was really having a hard time with my sugar balance. Today, I am eating the fresh papaya ice whip and walking around singing and I haven't smoked any bud, either. I feel so good. It is incredible what this wonderful fruit has done for me. Thanks to the Divine Creator for providing us with such simple solutions to the many difficult health problems that modern science has not been able to or unwilling to tackle.

If anyone is interested, I will be most happy to share the recipe for the ice whip.

2. hi, kindly send recipe , for the said one , my email is healthlinkspk@yahoo.com i am highy gratefull to you.

Regards,

Dr. Ashar.