Papa Puffs Fall Auto & Photos show

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Papa Puff, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Uhhhh pot?

Sent with my new and improved pet rock v7.9

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. there'll be many hndout and samples..make sure you bring something to carry it all in

• Like Like x 4
  3. morn all..grocery run at 6am..looked all the songs up and lisened to them..they weren't too bad generally but there were some real stinkers..some guitar indulgent songs that are for concert not club/dance situation imo but we'll see..my thought is if you hv keys why you playin all these guitar heavy songs..why no Forigner?? riddle me that..

• Like Like x 3
  4. Rhetorical questions.
    Imagine sitting behind ‘the board’ and a twenty year old ‘producer’ stands behind you instructing you on how to assemble ‘his tape’. You want to say; “What are you thinking?”, but you stare through the window and think; “He’s paying the bills”.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Titties

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Thoughts of Doc. Kids nowadays sheesh!

• Like Like x 2
  7. hah! remember what i said about its hard to get laid when you're a fuckin genius..in this case..cn't miss what you never had

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 7
  8. keys player fell through..call the guy when requested..fat ass is driving to palm springs...WTF! oh i sent you a text..i'll call you this afternoon..like i'm gonna run over there when its 105f outside...sunday morn? oh i got prayers....ya right!..spent the morn on researchin the songs ..and sticking ea at least four times tryin to get muscel memory..two are absolute bastards to play and i've hated them more than 30yrs, one gives me vietnam era flashbacks of crazy gigs playing for crazed marines on R n R in hawaii..yow! you ever see Apocalypse wit martin sheen..the scene where the chopper has the two hotties frm the USO takin off wit guys hangin on..raw sex dangled then pulled away..std USO operating proceedure at the time..not a positive thing to see but i got paid..and well..

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. tomorrow i'll try and get some pics..this is gonna be a Fleetwood Mac situation..two women three guys..self included..singer and keys..gonna hv to be polite and watch my mouth..also not ramble on wit rock stories and name dropping..above all do not trip if one of them uses a tambourine as a fashion statement..DO NOT DO IT!!! ..try to hv fun..ay yah! keep the rapier wit knob turned waaay dwn..not easy

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. lisening to oldies chillin on the deck wit some SK..be up till late methinks

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 4
  11. gurls got insulation jckt so when i get res temps dwn it'll stay dwn awhile..also nd to go to 5gal maybe tomorrow after i clean one up 000_9299.JPG 000_9300.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  12. I don't think that I reported on our last harvest... the moldy one;
    cover.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  13. woah! that's some fat buds!

• Like Like x 3
  14. Living like a king Hope you have a great time in Alaska Papa. Planted a seed of my own blissful wizard about three weeks ago just for fun and to see if they Actually sprout. She sprouted but she sure is slow, doesn’t even look like a pot plant‍♂️. She is Under A 5000k qb turned all the way down i’m not sure if that is why she looks so weird any opinions? Hope everyone else is having a great weekend! IMG_3590.JPG IMG_3589.JPG IMG_3589.JPG IMG_3589.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  15. Ty honey

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1