Papa Puffs Fall Auto & Photos show

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Papa Puff, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Yeehaw

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  2. No they took our luggage at 830 we go at 1130. Pockets full of gummies lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  3. so lndlrd called me up asking if anybody had visited the vacant apt..nope..asked if it was on trulia and he said yes..chk'd it out..hah! its 450 sq ft but now listed as 500 sq ft for $675..used to be $525 when i moved here..i still pay that..he gonna nd a miracle to rent it at that price theres lots of places nicer and cheaper imo

• Like Like x 3
  4. lol I thought the same of my last place landlord did new wood floors crown molding and paint , listed the 3 bedroom 2 bath apartment up for $3000 a month and we all laughed and said she was crazy .... it was rented in less than 2 weeks

• Like Like x 4
  5. He's getting greedy

Sent with my new and improved pet rock v7.9

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. well its been 16 days..sometimes i see a car stop..sit a bit and then drive off..turn onto the st drive around the block and go..plus its been 100+ here..

• Like Like x 3
  7. its Friday? wtf!?

• Like Like x 3
  8. All day and night

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. I need to hide here.
    I said something harsh,
    and the thread was closed behind me.
    My mouth....

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  10. Lol most lose it on ol Jeffy

• Like Like x 1
  11. meh I just went and looked , wasn't that bad plus the mod that closed the tread pretty much slammed that youngster b4 locking the thread

• Like Like x 2
  12. well just don't say their name three times..lol!

• Like Like x 1
  13. gonna be a music type wknd..got the songlist today for audition on sun..got to research some of the songs i nvr heard of..tomorrow going to go over and set a drum kit up at keys plyr hse..see what he's got to say..answ'd ad for singer/song writer lookin for drums wit paid gigs..she sent me a link of her stuff in performance..think Aylanah Miles (blk velvet) meets Jewell..not bad but not where i wanna go and i told her so..i'll be up researching this stuff late..

• Like Like x 3
  14. i imagine Papa and the Mrs be havin a great day!..don't forget to put your rm svc order in before you go to bed..lol! aye the gd life!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. 7 zips of trim/popcorn/larf in[​IMG]28g out[​IMG]1 day purge [​IMG][​IMG] three days of purge. Hopefully one more day. DAB

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
  16. Oh no

• Like Like x 1
  17. Bho purge is cool. Can't wait to see the finished product!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Heading out to the Detroit High Times cannabis cup this morning, should be fun!! What should I look for guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5