Papa Puffs Fall Auto & Photos show

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Papa Puff, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Ive never really been into autos, but ive decided 10+ years growing.. its time to try some new things, i dont really care for what i can pull off the autos 'cos ill always have the big photo running. I just wanna see how much i can beat them up

• Like Like x 4
  2. Here is a quote from the ilgm site on supercropping " This technique essentially allows you to take the auxins (or growth hormones) and detour them from growing tips to other areas where they can maximize growth. This is a technique that can be performed on virtually every plant (excluding autos) and you can actually do it multiple times during the vegetative process"

• Like Like x 2
  3. I don't know the site. However, again one should understand what they are growing first. Autos have a short veg time not all but most.

I just finished a Colorado cookies auto. I literally almost ripped her head off during lst. I caught it several hours later. I put honey and tape on her. She never missed a beat. Here are some pictures. The break happened at around 3 week area. In the first picture if you look carefully you see the white tape. The next are under the tape. I was lucky she was hanging by a very thin piece. IMG_20190517_161740.jpg IMG_20190520_100116.jpg IMG_20190520_100144.jpg

Sent with my new and improved pet rock v7.9

• Like Like x 5
  4. Nice looking plant.
    To be honest I had to give supercropping a try in early flower because of height issues . I did 4-5 branches at a time they never missed a beat within 2 days they were growing a knuckle. I also transplant and heavily defoliate them and I keep them on 24/0 .

Can I ask why the honey for your repair.

• Like Like x 2
  5. It's sterile and heals. I also could used aloe but honey was first to my mind.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Thanks I'm new to growing finishing up my 2nd now and I like to ask actual people questions as alot of the information on the internet can be contradictory from site to site

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Cracking example... lovely little plant, this is how short i wanna keep my autos!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. I agree. I think people like to take everything they read on the web as Bible. Sometimes it's old info. Sometimes it's geared more for beginners. I usually won't answer unless I know or pretty damn confident like I would do it. But then I've been known to do stupid stuff .

• Like Like x 3
  9. Choose carefully then 3 of my Mephistos are 4' tall and the forth one stayed around 2'. Those Mephisto girls went from an aggressive veg straight to stretching over a weekend one plant gained around 4" of height .

• Like Like x 6
  10. The colas are about 6 to 10 inches. Thank you. This one was a fighter. She did not want to behave lol. As you can see I won. IMG_20190517_161914.jpg IMG_20190517_161928.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  11. I think your exactly right especially where these autos are concerned.
    Also with legalization spreading hopefully we will get more and more legitimate scientific evidence

• Like Like x 4
  12. @PAPAPUFF why going to the regs?
    Breeding?

• Like Like x 2
  13. stronger plnts and not breeding so much as cloning

• Like Like x 5
  14. well time to get strt'd ..gotta activate the replc cell..think gotta plug into chrgr first..9am call roofer who nvr made it on fri..ay yah!

• Like Like x 3
  15. Mainly genetics! Hearing and seeing so many great strains growing on here! Time to quit being so sheltered lol. I have the room and the time to mess with it!!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  16. Growing weed in my closet has made me so much better at these other gardens .
    Check out how the corn silk turns red after it's been pollinated 20190520_082224.jpg 20190520_082253.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  17. Marvellous, what genetics ?

• Like Like x 3
  18. Dutch passion. Was from the comparative grow on here. Papa grew em too.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Ohhh lovely ill give it a whirl.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2