Papa Puffs Fall Auto & Photos show

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Papa Puff, Aug 27, 2018.

1. No brainer

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. A bridge to nowhere :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. The fella with the black shirt & hat holding onto the rope rail there, he caused it by bouncing id sue the bastard:passtheshit:...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Screenshot_20220608-122801_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220608-122751_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220608-122741_Gallery.jpg Amber and milk starting to show. Gonna start 2 or 3 week flush! Should have it just right by then. 20220608_122728.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. *Godzilla scream* IMG_20220610_091056.jpg

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. That tent's more crowded than a kitchen in Hong Kong :D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. IMG_4595.JPG IMG_4597.JPG IMG_4598.JPG IMG_4599.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. IMG_4654.JPG IMG_4653.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  9. Been doing this a longtime and by far one of the fruitest nug I have grown yet. My house smells like a sweet skunk!!!! Reminds me of the old school days when the piney tasting nug came around Christmas. Leaves such a sweet taste in the back of your mouth about 5 minutes after your done smoking....I'm in love:love-mj2: 20220623_103216.jpg

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Cake boss is super close, can't wait to taste it!!!!! 20220623_112120.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Hope everyone's grows are on point, stay safe and medicated I'm off :metal:

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Thank you Brass.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Got back into town last evening and had to tend to the ladies.
    I went ahead and fed them, I will soon take cuttings from each plant and soon thereafter start the LST . IMG_4708.JPG IMG_4707.JPG IMG_4705.JPG IMG_4702.JPG IMG_4701.JPG IMG_4699.JPG IMG_4697.JPG IMG_4696.JPG IMG_4695.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  14. yo foggy those plants look grand !
    hey u ever look into drainaway trays? kinda expensive for me to get, cuz i'm in Canada, but for you, I think they sell them at homedepot. Might wanna check em out.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Yo what’s up tg. How are you doing? Hope all is well on your end .
    I installed an exhaust fan and have really just been working on tweaking and overhauling the grow room so I have complete control of the environment.

One of the issues was night time temps and humidity. My lights on temperature was perfect, but when the lights went out I had to use a dehumidifier to keep the RH in check. The dehumidifier puts out a lot of heat and was pulling 15 amps of electricity.
    I totally eliminated the dehumidifier now that the exhaust is working, and the exhaust only pulls 2.5 amps. So it’s a double whammy. I save electricity and have more control of the room. Lol

If I used drain away trays I would need to run hoses for the water and that would be a cluster fuck . The plastic saucers I’m using have 3 inch high walls and are super heavy duty.

When the plants get watered or fed , I use a small shop vac and I collect the runoff so I can check the run off for PPM/EC.

I know I say this about every single grow I do , but I’m really excited about this run . LMAO
    It is 5 Passion Fruit , 1 Purple Wreck, and 1 Glue Sniffer

• Like Like x 1
  16. Keep a close eye on the Passion Fruit. Mine did the Nasty and I wound up with a ton of unusable seeds and it got worse with the next generation.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1