Papa Puffs Fall Auto & Photos show

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Papa Puff, Aug 27, 2018.

1. There aint no way chargers gonna beats rams this yr unless they get pretty lucky

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. So a dear friend brought .e some wizards fire!!! Regs u cant find now days. Let's hope whe get a phenomgirl or 2!! Robbie714 I got regs going bahahaaaaa [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wo wo
    Rabid routers[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

4. [​IMG]

@ I love growing weed

5. was out last nite crsh n bshing some gd old school rock..after a 10 yr absence it was gd to feel i still got it..rusty as the titanic but i ain't sank yet..didn't hv to bring gear used the kit there..i was beat by the time we finished..today i will lisen to the seesh which was recrd'd and sent as a sound file to my e mail..unreal! the tech advances,,its like seeing a sliced loaf of bread the first time 000_8005.JPG

6. Lol

7. amazon does that all the time..price goes up nvr dwn in your favor..lol

8. [​IMG]

@ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  9. Looks like I planned this inside grow perfect. So I either need to put up 2nd light or take out red dragons. Hold out as long as I can to get a good yield.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Second light

@ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  11. Exactly

• Like Like x 1
  12. Edison has lost there mines in cali. My wife was pricing a u haul truck. Not even a big one. She was only going to take 1/10 of our stuff. 2700 to texas 1 way. I guess cali has imposed a huge tax to those moving out. Wtf greedy politicians

• Like Like x 1
  13. hell ya U HAUL is expensive..was crazy expensive when i moved frm SD to here

14. air pump stopped during the nite..WTF! chk'd the stones..bth plugged caused the pump to ovrheat and turn itself off..replaced bth stones bk in biz but now another item on the reorder list..list is gettin long and pricy for bth hydro n soil

15. today i gotta go dwn and wrk on the car..gotta see about replacing an injector again..its not gettin any better and i hv the prt and the right socket just gotta wrk up the nerve to try this by myself..so i gotta dbl chk i got evrything before i get stuck

16. what them WF look like this morn

17. How much to rado

@ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  18. ystrday was a total wastrel day..a whole brwnie,cpl j's, and first time experience with a vape pen had me totally trashed..the kind where you do stuff..loaded my pill cases..cooked and had a fry up..the vape hah! took two hits and took the pen apart ..kinda like puttin a bible on a ouija brd to keep the devil within under cntrl crew is doin its thing this morn 000_8015.JPG 000_8016.JPG 000_8017.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  19. Just trimmed the skunk

• Like Like x 1
  20. Wicked vape oil

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1