Papa Puffs Fall Auto & Photos show

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Papa Puff, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Bet u its pretty damn strong

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 6
  2. Yeah my foxtailed critical punch wasn't the prettiest but it was terpy like a mofo! Found myself rummaging for scraps out the trim bin when it was gone.

• Like Like x 6
  3. We shall see look like wheat to me lolll

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  4. I'm curious what u think. Did u smoke the dreads? Did it miss the report lol?

• Like Like x 4
  5. So now that I see I can keep good temps I dropped 3 purple leps and 3 Peach hasplant. Got out the 4x4 liner. I have 500 watts when I plug in the sabres. Room is 5x4 20210615_073219.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  6. Better. I mean i didn't sleep but a few hours last night cause over hot. Stupid weather but i think the shot stuff has finally passed.yaa
    How are you and your mom?

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 5
  7. Good to hear that you're doing better!! Mom is doing good, but, she has pretty bad memory issues. Comes with age. I'm tired, but okay.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Yeah.

Well you been dealing with a lot makes sense.

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 2
  9. No . You didn’t mis the Dreads .
    I’m getting ready to try the “ Good Shit “ now

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  10. Don't think I had any light leaks, just a lil slow to kick things off I guess 20210615_123653_HDR.jpg 20210615_123321_HDR.jpg The Ayahuasca aren't looking worse. Need to invest in a light meter, cause I'm starting to wonder if it was light burn. 20210615_123642_HDR.jpg 20210615_123502.jpg

• Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. They look good on the pictures. Do you think they weren’t getting enough light ? Which strains are the seedlings ?

• Like Like x 3
  12. Image_2021-06-15 13_32_19_930.JPG Image_2021-06-15 13_32_42_898.JPG

Papa , your Dreads bread strain is damn good .
    The smell of it alone is enough for you to know it’s going to be a good. It’s got a fruity sugary smell to it kind of like when you open a container of lemon lime Gatorade but also at the same time you pick up the essence of the sour candy . It smells great.

I rolled a J of this and tried it while cutting grass on the tractor on Sunday and I mowed the shit out of that grass !!
    Lol

This ones a winner Papa !!

Great job

• Like Like x 8
  13. I was thinking a hot spot. I didn't use a level or anything when i put the light together just lined up the premarked arrows best I could. Just a guess tho. Seedlings are 2 critical orange punch, chemdawg, and diesel glue.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Hmmm, I'm rethinking my first grow next time I start back up. Maybe do a auto run instead of a Ayahuasca purple. :confused_2:

• Like Like x 6
  15. Glad your better. Got my second dose yesterday. Arm hurts but not feeling bad yet. Got tested for covid this morning wishing all the best to you and yours.

Sent from my LML212VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  16. Hang in there buddy! Glad you got the shot! Today was the first day my company let vaccinated people un mask from now on! Show proof to HR you've been vaccinated and be FREE! It's funny because I was always reaching for it to put it on. Even in my morning routine today. That won't last though. Probably in a few days bud.. I'm only saying this because for the last 1.4 years(Im a essential worker don't ask why?)I had to have my temperature checked before I walk in the building and had to wear a mask for about 6 to 7 hours a day 5 times a week. Big deal for me Blades! Real big deal! Unvaccinated or vaccinated without proof have to still wear a mask inside at all times. Poor bastards did it 1.4 years now they have how much longer? End of year? Lol.
    I got vaccinated to hug and kiss my mom who has CPD. The shot was just like a flu shot to me.. worst thing it did to me but did make my arm sore(just like a flu shot though).
    But on here it's different because of medical issues. We all grow. Some medicine like me and you @hunter. Alot.
    Any way bud glad to see you back around. I myself haven't been on here except lately. Next grow is starting in mid October and have 7 mothers I'll nurse with little effort.
    Smokem

Sent from my SM-G781U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 6
  17. Thanks. It's funny. I felt like running around the block today. (I would die lol) October sounds good.

Sent from my LML212VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Hope this second shot doesn't cause any problems being you have other medical issues like all on here. We all do.
    Take care @hunter and keep on keeping!
    Smokem Biggins.

• Like Like x 4
  19. Hey @ Sirtootsalot! Hey bud. If I were
    You. Which strain should I try first? Cleaning my beloved pipe like @foghorn to taste smell this Connesour Cannabis. Let me know if you can soon. Curing off the plant in a net speeds up the dry time as you know. Had I'd at 50% RH and brought it to 55. Mostly the smaller buds but I also Jar with 62% Bevedas after the natural cure. Much Repect!
    Smokem
    I'm ready to smoke I.hope your on here now.
    Smokem

• Like Like x 4
  20. Yes it's awesome

• Like Like x 5