Papa Puffs Fall Auto & Photos show

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Papa Puff, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Good morning to my cannabis growing family!! Hope everyone is doing well.

I spent the last couple of days in the Raleigh Durham area. I went to the doctors at the VA in Durham to get the whole lymph node thing rechecked.

Looks like everything is normal and it dose look like the root cause of the swelling was a reaction to the Covid vaccine.

I got home yesterday morning and spent the next 5 hours cutting grass, but I was able to do it all with a grin on my face. IMG_1667.JPG

My ladies are 14 days into flowering today. The Garlic lights and Super northern haze from Sirtoots are awesome. They just want to grow and grow and grow. They are extremely vigorous and stout genetics. Great job Toots !!

IMG_1686.JPG IMG_1687.JPG IMG_1688.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 9
  2. Morning SlinkyKat. Have a great day

• Like Like x 5
  3. Well this is a game changer! So my ac is on 77. I can't believe it's 81 Everytime I look. So I here less are supposed to be around 82???
    Anyone else hear or read that?
    Kicking booty under the Spider Farmer sf2k. Went to full power this morning. Now trying to figure out when to drop some of Paulie's beans into this program. So we are staying home this summer. Might as well grow 20210614_052841.jpg 20210614_052838.jpg 20210614_052834.jpg 20210614_052843.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 7
  4. Good morning Papa. Thanks again for the care package . You went out of your way to do something nice and I really appreciate it.
    One good deed deserves another, so I’m working on a surprise for you bud !!

Thank you again brother.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Shit love ur reports

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5

6. :)

BNW

• Like Like x 6
  7. I’m going to start sending you reports here shortly.

• Like Like x 5
  8. [​IMG]
    A little wake me up, :)

She said please.

BNW

• Like Like x 6
  9. It's the light planes overhead brrrrrrrrrrrr, Sputter, Sputter , Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Cough, Cough, Sputter, Sputter That really get my attention. Being just 2 miles from the runway they are wheels down and low enough to see the panic on the pilots face as they pass overhead.

BNW

• Like Like x 6
  10. Yesterday's train ride to the coast IMG_20210613_093145.jpg IMG_20210613_094853.jpg IMG_20210613_094924.jpg IMG_20210613_095006_01.jpg IMG_20210613_101808.jpg IMG_20210613_100454.jpg

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Yesterday afternoon i felt like poo but i think it's from stress of visiting the family for the first time since the start of the pandemic.

Today i took it easy and I'm feeling pretty decent thank you

I'm glad you lymph nodes are better. Scary stuff.

• Like Like x 6
  12. Glad to hear your feeling better.

• Like Like x 4
  13. Killin it bro! Talk soon!

Sent from my SM-G781U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Lol i thought of you and brass while i was at the station which is also a small port. Next time we got time I'll get way better pictures

• Like Like x 6
  15. The Three Lone Rangers. Waiting to help. But Happy too. Very few days left. Hey @Sirtootsalot. Lol. Thanks to you I have to deal with the Lemon Cat P strain for a few more days.. lol. Man this strain is danker than dank. Always reach out if need be. If you ever breed more I'll be the guinea pig ? If you build it they will come! Love you all and keep on keeping. Enjoy Life in any way. The way you want.
    Smokem 20210614_210941.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2