Papa Puffs Fall Auto & Photos show

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Papa Puff, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Thanks everyone

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Thanks man.
    It really is. And my grandpa never talked about it. Thank goodness my uncle forced him to tell the story in front of a camera before he passed. He actually witnessed the Great Escape. The one the movie portrayed with Steve McQueen. He watched it with his own eyes.
    My dad has stories that he remembers my great grandpa would send the Germans boxes of malbaros cigs, in exchange for better treatment of my grandpa while he was imprisoned.

Sorry for the rambling. Never get to tell this story LOL

Happy growing all today! Everyone have an exceptional rest of the week! Packing my bags again for work this weekend :/ with the baby due in the next 10 days it’s a scary work weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Praying for a speedy recovery!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Nice, just wondering. I honestly have never hit. Dab. Just bought my first banger, just need some wax now...

• Like Like x 2
  5. Well you about to go to a new level of high...... lol

• Like Like x 2
  6. @Papa Puff, run that peak as long as possible, my pro Is starting to piss me off due to battery life, the peak I may have charged once every few weeks with at least two sessions a day, now I charge every few days.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Did dabs with my neighbor TTS until he hauled ass for SC last march when the wuflu hit town.
    It's a big ol shot of Delta-9 for sure. Really had to watch my P's and Q's dabbing when highly dosed on edible oil.

Oil is a nice fairly flat ride after the initial good bump..-----------------------^------- A toke of kief or a dab puts a nice 45 minutes kicker in the baseline but it doesn't take very much. A toke or 2 will send you sky high and holding on. 3 gets to be really wild and I never had any desire to push past that.
    Even I have limits. :) Damn TTS was always heating up the bucket and shoving the damn bong at me.
    Where you at old friend??

If want to really experience a good dab.. Get a cranking edible stone on first. WOOHOO !!
    3 capsules for breakfast and a few tokes of Kief and when I look at the pipe and think " had enough of that for a while" I've reached Nirvana.

Sun is out. Clouds are gone Rain is over with. I think I'll grab the rope / saw and go play in the forest. To nice out to waste it. Something about that lower 2 acres to clear.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
  8. Can’t wait just to see what I’ve been missing. It’s got to be good for all these new smoking devices just for it. Jesus I went away for 30 months, come out and grams are 10 of flower not 20, and dab dab dab wax wax wax is all I hear.
    Is it really that much stronger of a kick then a bowl of kif?

• Like Like x 3
  9. Oh it only makes it one day lolllllll

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  10. This puffco is broke in and delivers a wallop

• Like Like x 2
  11. Not once u have 200 1 gram jars lollll

• Like Like x 2
  12. Ahaha shit, sounds like a hell of a good time to me! I can’t get ahold of viable edibles, or carts. Flower is “who the hell what ever they want to call it”. And the dispensary is so highly over priced, I risk it for cultivation, LOL

Can’t wait until we’ve got enough flowers in jars to be able to press my own.

This year is gonna be great!

• Like Like x 3
  13. Wanna part with .02 of that? LOL!

• Like Like x 3
  14. Well fuck lol what setting has been your fave? I start at blue and half way through ramp up to green or red

• Like Like x 2
  15. You want you fist dab to be about the size of a snow pea. That way you will make sure you get high.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. We can show you how to make the worlds most kick ass edibles.
    :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Bro if I could roll a doob from here to Cali just to repay you for the info you alone have passed, I would! When wife and I were in high school we ground up an oz of some mids. And put it directly into the brownie batter.
    Shit had us stoned thru every class. Other then that any gummies I’ve bought or been given have havent had a single effect on me.
    I go thru a 1g rosin cart a day, and 4-5G of flower via bongo or the occasional cone.
    Why I’m interested in getting a decent press and try dabs.
    I’d love to be able to take edibles to work on the weekends. Where even the vape gets to challenging.

Anyone need a new bed? LOL
    I sell out of this roadside during the week, and travel the east coast working various home shows, fairs, festivals, chiropractic events, rodeos ect. Sometimes 8 hours on my feet sometimes 14. Always need strong ways to medicate for my low back and upper neck pains.

IMG_3150.JPG IMG_3151.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  18. BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more
    BadKat is who I got it from.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    My shorter but more detailed work on it.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
  19. I just slept in our new bed for the first time last night. Fuck me it costs a arm and a leg for a decent bed these days. Hopefully it lasts like 15 years my last one did. My parent and in laws have the same brand bed and my parents have had theirs for like 20 years and my inlaws longer.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 4