Papa Puffs Fall Auto & Photos show

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Papa Puff, Aug 27, 2018.

1. On a great note, my grow is back on track. Lost the blue rhino so I dropped a 8 ball kush and it's doing fabulous!!! Will try to remember to take a pic tomorrow. :)

• Like Like x 6
  2. Good to see u more kid

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. So I guess I need to get up close and personal with these autos and see if I have preflowers

• Like Like x 5
  4. Thanks Ed!!! Glad to be more human again and feeling better about life. :)

• Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Well you know i missed you

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. this unexpected heat is helpin grwth DSCN2411.JPG DSCN2412.JPG DSCN2413.JPG DSCN2414.JPG

• Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. btw paid my pwr bill ..$47!!!! last mo $72..oven heat and elecctric blankee..believe i can get it dwn another $5 now that i can close the bbedrm dr..

• Like Like x 4
  8. when stim gets here i'm definitely gettin that chi chi fu fu master cool swamp cooler..ya its nrly $600 but it'll be MINE! the old a/c can stay right where it is..cooler will go in the alcove window..run it for $15-$20 mo..cvrs 1400 sq ft..tis place is 450 sq ft..overkill is good wit at least 100 days a yr wit 100f + temps

• Like Like x 6
  9. I think it's infected. Trying to get her to a Dr

Sent from my LML212VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  10. Gm everyone. Looks like Friday is going to be our last time in the high 30s! Im definitely getting garden fever. Also pretty excited that one of my ghost pepper seeds from last year's crop sprouted. So far we've started Greek oregano, basil, cilantro, Thai peppers, hot pepperoncini, roma, cherry and bodacious tomatoes, cucumbers, mad hatter pepper, peas and sweet Carmen peppers. We did a pack of random hot peppers that will remain a mystery until fruiting too. 20210208_093237.jpg 20210208_093359.jpg 20210208_093407.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  11. I thought you did? That definitely looks infected. You need to get her there asap. If you having that hard a time you may need to break down and ask family for help to get her to go. Think your daughters might be able to get her to go?

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 3
  12. The swamp coolers may work great for you people with low humidity but they really don't work well down south with our high humidity. Makes you feel like you need to wear a swimming suit and run around with bleach to kill all the mold poping up on your walls.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. called to set up my dr visit on phone as i don't hv none of that tech BS..also callin my dentist to see if i'm gettin x rays this nxt time i go...hoping my labs are ok

• Like Like x 3
  14. Bill Paxton (RIP) from Aliens sez '' but its a dry kinda heat!''

• Like Like x 5
  15. It looks infected. Do you guys have quick care dr offices in Texas? Take to one of those if you do. A dogs mouth can be full of bacteria especially if the owners don’t care for it like they should.
    I hope she feels better soon

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
  16. Awesome

• Like Like x 3
  17. Work till monsoon season

• Like Like x 3