Papa Puffs Fall Auto & Photos show

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Papa Puff, Aug 27, 2018.

1. yup..10am meet at her place..looks very very good..i got my code reader..SMOG could be a sticking point

• Like Like x 4
  2. Hit her with the,"I'll do 1800"

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. i get my old time shows off youtube cause idk how to dwnload..you like richhard diamond..i like johnny dollar

• Like Like x 3
  4. Good morning / afternoon ladies and gentlemen.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  5. I like Johnny dollar too. Really I like most of those old shows except the girly dramas lol. I’d listen to those shows about 10 hrs a day so there’s not many I haven’t listen too.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Got setup last night... looking forward to learning from you fine folks! Btw GroFoMoFo I did what you said and have them on the 24hr light cycle before I get them set on an 18/6. With all my pepper starters, my light bill is about to go through the roof

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. I actually can and do ride the buss from the boat up to the grow-house if I want to go early. Grab it in front of In N Out half a block from the boat and it drops me 3 blocks from the house.
    AKKKKK Eye Bleach stuff.
    Things you can never unsee.
    Seller must smog. State law.

BNW

• Like Like x 5
  8. I see you've found my hangout/hideout. There is a plethora of growing knowledge in here! Everyone is cooler than Eskimos, most of them have been doing this since I was swimming balls, and are extremely helpful. Just be sure to share your pics full image, cause like I said some of them are old as shit..bwahahaha!

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3
  9. Smells fishy.... Needs smog

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I agree with Gro all the way on that .
    PT’s were not very well made.
    I knew someone that went out and bought one when they first came out , and he regretted ever buying it.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Agreed, Ive rented them and for being such big vehicles, they have shit for space and were really cheaply put together cars.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Ok, so since you all like good food, im going to unleash my inner japanese schoolgirl and show pictures of my dinner. Last night i swung by the best taco truck in la. El chato! My lord how i missed you...
    20210203_185833.jpg
    Al pastor from the gods.
    20210203_190738.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  13. i bought it..$1800! got a bad caliber but they had the prt,,i'll ferry it home when Papa is able to come up ltr today or tomorrow..i'll hv my mobile repair guy throw the caliper in for $60hr..get it SMOG'd at local shop that did the rabbit..i put the cost of that in price..think i did damm good! all the stuff that breaks on these mazdas has been done and car well maintained..why no SMOG though registration current..she had her new trk and she didn't want to deal wit it..i get it..pics when i get it home

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  14. Congratulations Doc. Looks like you found a good one. I'm a fan of the Mazdas.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Sweet baby Jezus tenor%20(2).gif

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. What you do if it don't pass smog?

• Like Like x 2
  17. I'm waiting tell it passes smog before i say anything.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Hey @SlinkyKat you doing ok?

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Fuuuuck yeeaahhhhhh! Hope its more reliable then you need

• Like Like x 4
  20. Its even better than it looks. Old family recipes for the win!

• Like Like x 4