Papa Puffs Fall Auto & Photos show

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Papa Puff, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Well we shall see doesnt Astetic Juan use lights like urs? We will know if I can get 11 zips

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. I mean anyone can grow big buds. But quality is what we needs to be done. Cause in my oppinion these 2 lights styles will be the 2 at the forefront

• Like Like x 2
  3. Papa you got swamp cooling ..does Hunter? makes a big dif imo

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Put the damn air on today

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fucking beautiful how are you keeping it so green all the way through

6. [​IMG][​IMG]my Texas swamp cooler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

7. You are correct, I want the best quality, smoke and flavor, but in the meantime, I’m getting samples ordered next week, to grow my Humboldt blue dream auto, and RQS NL auto

@ I love growing weed

8. The one big kink in comparison grows, no smell or taste-ovision [​IMG]

@ I love growing weed

9. [​IMG]

@ I love growing weed

10. no wonder y'alls pwr bill is so high..this morn its a stuffy 85f 41%humidity..gd grm'in temps at least

• Like Like x 1
  11. my sprouts are ehhh..one that looks gd is RQ..skunk??? the rest the One..think only two will make it to nxt stage..this wknd when i do soup chng i'm going to put in the 96x3w for better coverage at the same ht 000_7983.JPG 000_7985.JPG

12. Sensi Skunk

13. had to up my hydrguard dose this morn..aye yah! i'm low on it..mo$$

14. tomorrow i'm going to take a erly sneak peek at the WF's as i gotta hv a general idea how many cubes to prepare and soak

15. Hey Dr these are the new pipes I was talking about[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. is that the rubber one..looks like a ''chick'' pipe if there can be such a thing..lol

17. i'm havin tea and j's watchin gamera vs zigra cheesey kaiju frm the 60's

• Like Like x 1
  18. Cool, you have ROKU [​IMG]? 10’s of thousands, movie, tv, classic, b&w, channels, you name it. So so many free channels, you ever

19. well i did my load test..it fits in the car..good..dwn the stairs..one case is slippery and wanted to go dwn the steps like a viking battering ram..gonna hv to put a hndl on btm of case..up the stairs is bust ass..on the edge of what ..i can do..tried tuning the kit BD ok..snare gd..toms sound sucky..aftr an hr i gave up..i'll hv to return to it..it was gettin hot and i was beat , sweating like a pig..its clear on gigs you load the car in the morn so you got the day to recvr..maybe unload aftr the gig the nxt morn..gettin old is the bitch

20. btw no i don't hv roku..i'm a cheapass but i do hv prime..i let netflix go for poor content..i order stuff for garden often so prime is gd plus since i hv fd stmps i get a lower rate for prime

• Like Like x 1