Papa Puffs Fall Auto & Photos show

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Papa Puff, Aug 27, 2018.

1. aprox $130 will get you all the stuff you nd except soil..get that at HD..Vigorgo is decent not too expensive,,HF and FFOF are no longer what they once were..you be payin for the name since its in all the grw books..don't pay for marketing

• Like Like x 3
  2. Shipping wars on the boob tube
    Bean and bacon soup with ham hot dog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  3. Still hittin that darn male plant not bad

• Like Like x 3
  4. are you smoking leaves and pollen sacks or what?

• Like Like x 3
  5. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  6. Had some trouble with the upload of a pic of Fred
    It never got to pollen a little on top sitting in garage drying for a month I shook him to remove as much if any pollen it does the trick

• Like Like x 4
  7. I accidentally put two seeds in one bucket
    Pic one first transplant

• Like Like x 4
  8. [​IMG]
    Little LST[​IMG]
    First transplant from double seeds
    Next the other [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  9. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  10. Looking good. And you seem to have enough perlite:D

• Like Like x 6
  11. Yeah oops little thick on top and I still have a big bag lol thanks I’ve seen a few ants I’ll spray a bit I think they topped a new seedling bastids as doc would say

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Just pulled my my two fresh cut dosido clones from 6 hours of darkness immediately after I clip them. Center growth standing nice and tall good sign I'm off to a good start. 20200708_222952.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  13. As long as is comfortable. 50 years of smoking the herb. 2 years smoking some of the finest grade Hash Europe had to offer. The last 8 toking my own high grade Kief.
    Want more stone? Hold the damn hit longer.
    Take 1 lung full of smoke.
    Keep passing fresh blood through all them little alveoli exchanging OXY laden air with THC attached. More fresh blood coming by with each passing second trading CO2 for O2 as each blood cell passes.
    I do 30 seconds as a standard.

However. Since I do so much edible oil I'm right at the upper edge of comfort and to big a toke AKA holding it to long will push me up past where I want to be. Particularly at a party where the joints are coming by fast and hot I'll hit and exhale fast to limit my intake.
    With a heavy edible stone on smoking in any large amount become downright hazardous as you wind up to stoned to walk or talk and the spins are not far behind with misery to follow.

So Yes the longer you hold the hit the more you extract from each toke. IME.

BNW

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Yeah soooo tricky

Sent with it's not a lie!?

• Like Like x 4
  15. Orrrr get some shit. Horse manure, cow manure, rabbit manure, chicken manure..... Some places will give it to you for free. Try to find local mulch place might have a few place or tree cutters willing to dump a load of shavings....

• Like Like x 7
  16. Lol!

• Like Like x 5
  17. Phhhtttt

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Morning everyone!

So i woke up thinking of trying to top dress my girls a little, but im so far into flower idk if its even worth it atp? Guess a little kelp and guano won't hurt in any case. If i don't do anything at least trimming will be easy

• Like Like x 6
  19. Hunter ive gotta say, you're the only person I've known to smoke a male. We've used them for butter yrs back, but never smoked

• Like Like x 6
  20. Hmm well shit, if I woulda waited till the coffee kicked in, I woulda remembered guano is slow to break down, shoulda used bone meal. They both got around 1/2c guano, 3/4c kelp and a cup of castings.

Used the rest of both guano and kelp I had on hand so ill need to order more for later. The way the plants look they're not P deficient yet anyway so prob didn't need the guano. A little experimentation here a little there, we'll get it dialed in eventually....

So i started watching Preacher on hulu yesterday. Already on episode 7 season 2, and i gotta say its a pretty good show

• Like Like x 6