Papa Puffs Fall Auto & Photos show

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Papa Puff, Aug 27, 2018.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  1. He actually papa think I might start buying supplies for building my first living soil. I would save a lot in the long run.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Yes yes you would

Sent with it's not a lie!?

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. That can be tricky

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  4. Yea but I figure once I get it down save alot of money in the long run. Also I am all about terpenes and apparently living soils tend to have lower thc but higher terpenes. I'm all about my terps.

• Like Like x 8
  5. Ok so y’all sat down to do some smoking
    You hit your joint,pipe,bong,banger etc
    How long do you hold hit in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  6. Few seconds. Back in drug court days, the teacher told us you get 50% right off the bat, but toking 3 seconds you get 100%. Now i don't know if there's any truth to that or not, but thats what they said.... Though they did also say, people that move to legal states for meds were drug addicts, so lmao

• Like Like x 4
  7. You think it will be cheaper than I spend on happy frog 33$ wow how much do ingredients cost?
    That 33$ has jumped to 61$ I never paid that dammmmmmmmm 61$
    There’s a lot of things to buy to build soil
    Kelp meal
    Blood meal
    Guano
    Etc
    Etc
    Etc correct

• Like Like x 4
  8. Until I feel that cough building up.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. I’ve always held em in for thirty but I read awhile back you don’t need to hold it in milliseconds for effect I still hold in 10 seconds now lmfao

• Like Like x 3
  10. Yes that’s when I squeeze my nostrils together so I don’t cough until I’m ready
    Great days

• Like Like x 4
  11. When I do that I fart out a smoke circle.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  12. Holy hell, yeah no way anymore lol, I take big hits so can't toke too long. When we was younger thats how we'd do it, toke till you choke or there's no smoke. I can't honestly remember the seconds, it may have been 3 and 5, either way its way lower than we'd think

• Like Like x 4
  13. I feel I only save money because I use the same stuff I use in my veggi garden and a little goes a long way. Building a medium from scratch could get pricey, depending on how much you're trying to make. While rebuilding or amending previously used soil is really cheap. If you get into making your own compost, most of the other stuff isn't detrimental. Couple teas throughout the grow to keep the microbial pop up. I've been using the same soil for about 3-4 years now, maybe more and have only gone through 2-3 bags of both blood and bone meal, maybe 5-6 bags of ewc, 2 large bags of perilite, and a bag of garden lime. All being shared with vegetable beds. I bought 2 fresh bags of ffof thinking I would need to restart but didn't. That's why I started the clone grow honestly, had the spare dirt sitting around.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. 2 seconds and that should absorb as much as is possible from what I researched a while back. no need to hold in much longer, no benefit

• Like Like x 3
  15. Yeah, getting high and getting light headed is 2 different things

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Haha yea exactly

• Like Like x 3
  17. I will be watching. That would be my next move also

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  18. I have got to do some cloning

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. also helps big time to store all your stuff securely. treat it like its money..take care of it DSCN1379.JPG DSCN1380.JPG

• Like Like x 6