Papa Puffs Fall Auto & Photos show

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Papa Puff, Aug 27, 2018.

1. the price of munchy foods is up significantly..$8.99 for bx of oreos! being a life long cheap ass i nvr got a taste for that kinda stuff..didn't discvr pizza till my 20's,,ay yah! tell me pizza the day after ain't glorius to hv for the munchies..ystrday was gd day..chk'd plnts on the nu pump just now..got a gd vibe so i gonna spray wit overgrow then wtr two liters ea

• Like Like x 7
  2. 73 F and 82% rh here. Supposed to get into the high 90's by days end. Unusual for this time of year, but, what can you do?? :p I haven't figured out how to make the weather change. :lmafoe:

• Like Like x 5
  3. I'm a dollar store guy for munchies lol. And for sure next day pizza is great, and imo you get the best for that! I love NY style pizza from local places hot, but Papa John's cold any day of the week.

I'm down to a few caps and a chunk of non capped oil, bout time for another batch. Been using buds that have already been screened twice for kief, still make potent oil lol.

• Like Like x 6
  4. It hurt a little. Made my nose clear up for a while. Today my cold is gone. Maybe I'm ok

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Like Like x 7
  5. Great morning
    What a good night sleep down at 9 up at eight new seedling up three to go plants looking fine
    Pic later to show the two in one after transplant
    Yahoos unite love y’all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 7
  6. Good morning everyone. Gonna be a sultry one here today. All the plants are looking good and basically telling me I don't have to do shit today. Think I'll throw something in the crock pot, fly rc choppers, and play video games all day with the boys. Let's all have a beer later!

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. HOUSTON WE HV A PROBLEM!! DSCN1375.JPG DSCN1376.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. this a/c is frm the 70's..the switch gets used at least 20 times a day..warned the lndlord it was on borrowed time..gd lk finding a replc knob for a unit frm the 70's..unit is a POS anyway..i want one wit remote cntrl

• Like Like x 5
  9. so i was prime surfin and came across these..i hv blkout curtains on all windows to keep the apt drk and cool..think these will look better upload_2020-7-8_7-43-59.png

• Like Like x 4
  10. Hanging one more qb132 and a galaxy burple
    Let’s get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. @Dr M, question for ya about heat and hydro......

Here’s the situation, I need to leave my room closed off to the setup, at night with lights on room stays open..... but due to chiller room gets warm during the day..... plants are drinking the piss outta some water....

but here’s the thing, I want ph to remain stable, so should I weaken the nutes so that I can just add to the res with more soup rather than keep adding water to bring the ppm’s back down?

• Like Like x 3
  12. Ruger 9 mm are great first guns. Never jam super reliable. I carry a Ruger 9 in my van.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. FL thass a gd question i'm facing the same situation..i just keep adding wtr and they drink it faster..imo they drink it so fast that whats left is now high ppms..i add wtr to that and it balances out again..i add a squirt of ph dwn and its gd to go..on ocassion i add more MC..i'm being very loose on my ph this run..not measuring it but guesstimating it

• Like Like x 6
  14. looks gd to me DSCN1378.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  15. Every situation is a little different, but ill offer my $.02. Generally I've found if your nutes are climbing, you're running too hot a mix, and the girls are thirsty, so they drink, but arent taking up the nutes they dont need. Id try running lower ec in your res and see how that changes their uptake. Might not be the case for you though doc, since you're in a desert which changes everything about vpd, but it might be worth a try to see if it helps.

• Like Like x 6
  16. Hiiiiiyyyyyaaaaa!! Wrapping up this run pics from Saturday. IMG_6097.JPG down to the last two IMG_6098.JPG IMG_6123.JPG IMG_6122.JPG hope everyone staying cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Omg that's what I had! Loved that gun.

Sent with it's not a lie!?

• Like Like x 5