Papa Puffs Fall Auto & Photos show

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Papa Puff, Aug 27, 2018.

1. it's kwh..kilowatt per hr..and per hr its high but not much different frm present rate..where you get screwed is if you sign up for program where you get lower rate but you're connected to ConEd and they cntrl your pwr on peak demand periods and can shut you dwn for hrs..

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ok so I used 3k kwt last month. My bill was 650 so if I turned the air off during peak hours bill now will be 840. Not including what power I use during peak that month

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. He also said no more care program. I doubt that but still

• Like Like x 2
  4. One or 2 month billing cycles?

5. papa what is care program

6. sounds like sales tactic to me for you to get solar installed..the CARE program is not gonna go away..its mandated because of closing nuke plnts..imo he was yanking yer chain

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Stiggy CARE program is for those who are lower income and aged where we get a 30% discount on our utility bill..i paid $95 wit it without bill would be $130-$140

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Yes still at 30% too much. If I wasn't moving I would have to go camping durin july-sept lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. 1

• Like Like x 3
  10. Holy crap that’s a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Ac used 70kwt

• Like Like x 1
  12. It costs more with ac off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 2
  13. [​IMG][​IMG]

@ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 2
  14. chk'd the seeds this morn..all dudd'd out..not a sign frm any..i got a hrd rule..if they don't pop in 3 days ..they aren't going to..i immediately drp'd the B team..5 of the One..question is are they still viable..i'll test this out..glad to hv them aboard should they pop..i'll hv to sex em but the hydro's will cvr since they are fems..nxt chore chng the res for wk 1 soup..takes about 20 mins got 3 gals wtr allready chilled and ready to go..methinks mo tea and j first..soup chngs are tedious even wit all the labor saving toys..bbl

• Like Like x 3
  15. Doc
    Have you ever tried the match box trick with sand paper to scuff the older seeds outer shells to help them pop?

Similar thing

Start at 45 sec mark

• Like Like x 3
  16. Or a pill bottle, sandpaper little tape, shake shake shake, I use a pill bottle to carry my hits in if it’s empty pop in a dime shake shake shake, instant Kief

@ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 2
  17. i hv done the sand papr thing in the past..found it to be inconclusive

• Like Like x 1
  18. did all my tasks even shlv'd a jug..one more to go...maybe at halftime if its ugly..got maybe an oz of bud off the plnt..nuthin fancy..air dry get it in a jar..and i nvr knew that gurl! honest..it was a heart attack!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Watching Nectar Vids
    So I learned that u dont put ur microbes slf100 bloom kaos mammoth till after u ph ur feed. Spray bloom k u dont ph

• Like Like x 2
  20. Yah just try to forget and move on. Otherwise it will consume u.

• Agree Agree x 2