Papa Puffs Fall Auto & Photos show

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Papa Puff, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Spock+had+a+dirty+mind+just+a+little+dirty_7369db_4239606.gif

• Like Like x 1
  2. GOOD MORNING PAPA, what’s up[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. U got me lol. Just trimmed of the fan leafs on the bubble kush that i never thought would make it. Be glad when I'm done with my summer grow[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  4. Let the sun bake it and chop tonight

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oh baby your hands hurting yet, beautiful, I see you have your hands FULL

@ I love growing weed

6. 000_7963.JPG 000_7962.JPG 000_7960.JPG 000_7961.JPG another jug done..smarties filled..broken branch retaped..swept entire deck..ya im done for the day..put out bait bx later..maybe..i nd a nap

• Like Like x 3
  7. It's ok just had cats in it so going to have to bud wash. Its stoney though so good for oil

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  8. this morn rootlets are peeking out..tomorrow morn soup chng and strt on wk 1 soup now that they hv roots to take it up..very very 000_7964.JPG 000_7965.JPG 000_7966.JPG lite mix

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. i am so ready this morn to shvl dirt..havin tea and j's erly..just waitin for sun to come up so i can get busy..methinks i had too much sleep and carbo's last nite now i got energy to burn...but i'll b dammed if i'm bringin the garbage cans in..damm lazy gyreenes..its the least they can do don't just drive past them..bring them in you put garbage in them!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. Papa how you like these morn temps..i'm at a comfortable 82 inside 24% humidity

• Like Like x 2
  12. Hello Doctor that’s great, been raining for weeks, temps are down to 79 in tent, but the dam rh 68% peak in my flower tent bayahhhhh!! Love the fall 5 more days

@ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 2
  13. g ot all my stuff done..even read the paper..tempted to chk the germs but tomorrow is the sched so better stick to it..one more jug to amend and i'm done for now

• Like Like x 2
  14. Great gotta go, I’m having thread issues[​IMG]

@ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. rat nvr touched the bacon..WTF! took it up and put dwn bait bx upstairs and dwnstairs..i pity da fool! course might turn out i'm the fool..it didn't say Acme on the bx maybe it'll wrk..

• Like Like x 1
  16. yA DOING IT WRONG
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. ya Wally's had full auto bb gun on sale for $39.99 clearance..under barrel flash light wit laser scope reccomended in review..drps 19 pellets in a clip..might be nice to hv around especially for that price..TY Brass