Papa Puffs Fall Auto & Photos show

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Papa Puff, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Figured as much . Considering I did do it on a Sunday .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. is that stuff for soil only or can it be used for hydro..i'm gettin lo on nutes this would be the time to make a switch if at all

• Like Like x 3
  3. U can they say but made for soil. I tried to get the link. You tube up nectar for the gods hydroponic grow

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  4. ok watched the interview wit the owner of nectar of the gods and the short answ is no..not for hydro

• Like Like x 5
  5. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Dream Matic 47 days
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  6. BDF[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. Yeah kinda made me sad when I seen that interview. I really wanted to run the whole line up in coco drain to waste..they said it can be done but with a little adjusting here and there. But to watch careful. cause it can cause a rise in PH. I ended up just purchasing just the demeters destiny to use as a liquid calcium. .works pretty good.

• Like Like x 5
  8. ordred rr cubes in a 5pk..can't drp seeds till they get here..nutin to do today in the garden..nd to pay ConEd their blood money and put ad for car on Samba site..call and get info about auto loan at credit union..medi-cal notification can wait til i actually hv the increase nxt mo..da bastids!..chk'd my guage in the jar of buds..82% ..bloody hell! ya i'm burpin them

• Like Like x 4
  9. Final trim on the Blue Cheese done! [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  10. hah! i can see you bleary eyed in your heated chair watchin Vice trimin bud..lol! wasted of course..1am to now

• Like Like x 3
  11. Lollll u got me wired! Gma but now Kendis is leaving! Shit love that dude!!! He made my midnight farming

• Like Like x 4
  12. I think I found a tent I like[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  13. Just flip it over

• Like Like x 4
  14. isn't that what grw2grw uses

• Like Like x 1
  15. my 5pk of rr cubes arrived so i drp'd the pair of KO Kush seeds..they go in the germ dish in the morn

• Like Like x 2
  16. So my early sampling of the Barney's Blue Cheese. I so glad I Spidey senses were working. Caught it just right!! It's very good it reminds me of sensitive skunk or Seedsman blueberry. So I read up on it and it's about exactly what is is except for different breeders. It is stronger the wise. Definitely going to be a winner. Never went purple in the 40 deg. What I call a winter strain. It will be a staple. Matter of fact maybe instead of growing the other 2 just this one. Great skunky taste

• Like Like x 3
  17. Man I hope those things are good they hated summer so I'm subbed! Go Dr

• Like Like x 2
  18. More or less. Be great for my yard. Maybe just a visual deterrent

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. whats the cost on that..would wrk on my deck possibly if not too tall

• Like Like x 2
  20. Just under 300