Papa Puffs Fall Auto & Photos show

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Papa Puff, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Have ppm meter . Ordered a ph meter but sent me a second ppm meter . I looked up nectar go box on amazon before ... think it was 59$ . Already ordered flower fuel . I currently use general organic go box . I use roots organic soil in which imo it works well .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. sample pks are a gd opportuity..i like the smaller sizes for the lower cost and shelf life

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Sorry . Was being lazy . Looked it up and answered questions. Hopefully it works so I can see what you guys are fussing about .

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks for the info on sample box . I have 3 photos in flower now 3 autos that I can do a test run on the sample box

• Like Like x 3
  5. Papa you do kill it on the trim game. Your buds always look hightimes worthy!
    I
    @moabfighter I think papas grown a few Mephistos. I know for sure hes done the 3bears OG a few times.

I agree tho, Mephisto is one of my favorite breeders. I’ve had the pleasure of growing a bunch of their strains.

Strawberry Nuggets
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  6. I only buy from the vault and was going to add some random but nice autos to boost my grow from 5 to 12 plants

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  7. Saucy man nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  8. Watch vids first make sure ur ready to make the changes. Big difference is doing slurries. Tells exactly what's going on in ur soil

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. Wow ty AJ!!! Never thought I was that good. Funny thing it's for me mostly. Couple of friends like it. I do 2 runs usually. I will do a ruff trim on the stems and than when they are close I will de stem and retrim. I get in my comfy chair heating pad on. Smoke up hard and go to town. I actually don't mind trimming. Maybe I even like it lol. These are the scissors I use if it help any of u! what's funny is when I first came on here one of the first posts I read I guess there was some guy here then that was just all over people if you didn't trim your nugs like so I guess that's what started me. I make my own oil so I never worry about what I trim off it always goes to use and then I don't worry about the resins cuz I like a nice scissor wax bowl once in awhile. The curved ones[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  10. Moabfighter I love the 3 Robbie is ordering I some sour livers, I told him the vs Triangle I hear is good. Man its just hard growing small ass plants at 15 a bean. 3
    So love to hear ur thought on the other memph strains!
    Come on Memph do a comp again. So next fall I will try more autos after flowering that Blue D outside. I am going to try to veg 1 of each strain inside and than take them out when the bloom. Grow like 6 inside too. I really want to get to the bottom of this 10 hour flowering autos. I may switch to them if they work. One thing we get out there if not planned right is reveg. I'm thinking autos might not do that?? Brass if u see this?? I really have not settled on flowering with light. It sucks u guys can't do this. So much better. So geese I guess I can afford pricey beans not using light. but that's what I've been doing all this time trying to find strains that I like that grow well with my style.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Drying station
    Pic 2 the blue cheese
    Pic 3 tops of candy Cream
    Pic 4 test nugs of Bubble Gum. Tops hanging. Still have half plants of CC and BG going another 4 days or so.
    Than I'm done. Shit I want to squeeze one in but shit that never works poor planning![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Looks like I’m going to buy me some chikamasas after seeing that. lol. I do like switching it up. Got a few pairs of fiskars I use, 1 set Are straight others have the curve.
    That blue cheese of yours looks wonderful tho. Might have to give that one a try.

• Like Like x 4
  13. The problem with the sample kit is once you try it your hooked!

• Like Like x 2
  14. hah! then they come wit the actual size btl and its pricy cause you can't get the sample size which is all you really need..damm sales tactics!

• Like Like x 2
  15. The samples are big bottles

• Like Like x 1
  16. then it gonna be ''sticker shock''

• Like Like x 3
  17. Patiently waiting for them to email me ...

• Like Like x 1
  18. Duh

• Like Like x 2
  19. Usually takes a day

• Like Like x 2