Papa Puffs Fall Auto & Photos show

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Papa Puff, Aug 27, 2018.

1. huh? what does that mean..you put all the plnts outside..i get that, but the rest?????

• Like Like x 2
  2. All the plants went outside. But it worried the crap out if me all night. So now at night I got to do this[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  3. thass a lotta hrd wrk

• Like Like x 5
  4. Yes but worth it for sleep. They are almost done[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  5. ya you got neighbors wit security lites on all nite

• Like Like x 3
  6. Red dragons are quick finishers. They are clouding on week 5. Says 7 to 8 week. Starting to color up a little. On the outside. So give them a couple of late feeds and than flush. They look dynamite and from what I hear lethal

• Like Like x 3
  7. Dat too

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Although alot are auto flowers lol

• Like Like x 2
  9. Your colas showing the red green color combo?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Your house must stink. In a good way.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  11. they are getting a little purple under the sugar leafs but not much.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Porky im sure it would too most lol. U get used too it

• Like Like x 2
  13. chilly breezy morn here in the desert ..res's are at 55..brrr! this morn think i'll give the crew molasses for the first time..stayed in all day ystrday..too windy to sit outside

• Like Like x 2
  14. Yes I sure glad I fed the girls.all that silica. Cause the autos were getting beat up

• Like Like x 2
  15. Man I was watching the news this morning you guys are burning up again what the hell man those Santa Ana winds are rough blowing that freaking fire all over the damn place up north there shit. A lot of them people couldn't get out of the way that's so sad man.

sent sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 1
  16. NorCal is burning up..Paradise,,the town...gone! WTF!!

17. those places are going to be impossible to rebuild as they're finding out up in Santa Rosa where they had the fire last yr..only the rich can rebuild...its a mess! if it gets to Chino..ay yah!!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yes its so dry like 5 rh. Plus the bark beetles have most of the trees dead. Add in wind and u better go to bed with a packed car

• Like Like x 2
  19. that gyreene shooting up that bar in thousand oaks..12 dead 18 wounded! WTF! too much like Yountville vet ctr massacre..fires and shootings..ay yah! think i'm stayin in again today..just not feelin it..car can wait till tester gets here and it has not even shipped yet..its a turn dwn day like the Cyrkle used to sing about in Red Rubber Ball

• Like Like x 1
  20. It is really slowing down the drying[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3