panty dropper?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GillyTHEkid, Nov 24, 2012.

1. im going to cook her dinner then take her out to a movie.

its going to be a spaghetti dinner, not just plain ol sauce from the store and the pasta but im going to experiment this week to find the perfect ingredients to add. im going to make some garlic bread and have some salad on the side as well. perhaps even some chicken breast.

after we eat this delicious meal we will go to the movies where i will make my move. i will slip my hand into hers, hopefully she doesnt take it back and slap me.

then when its over i will drive to my apartment and walk her back to her dorm (i live right off campus). when we get there, i will proceed with small talk and then ill go in for the kill. kiss this girl that has been on my mind for the past 3 months.

if she doesnt like it then oh well, i tried. if she does like it then... fuck yes.

this is my gameplan. what you guys think? im going to need some good vibes because alot of things are going to have to fall in place. like she needs to have time available and my roommate needs to cooperate with me.

2. good luck man hopefully all goes well.

3. But spaghetti is messy.

4. It sounds good but you should do movie first and then dinner :ey:

5. Subbed for update man. Let us know!

6. Good luck dude, smooth moves with the nice dinner and shit. Hope it works out, in for future updates lol

7. i appreciate it blades, ill will most def do a update. might be mia for a few days but ill be sure to update

8. :hello:I think this sounds like a really good plan OP, nice touch making dinner by hand .Girls love and appreciate the extra effort.I hope everything goes great. :)
    oh and Tell roommate not to be a C***block lol

9. This! embrace the title drop them panties.

10. right on brother man! do it!!! i'm waiting for this lady to stop being so god damn busy with school so i can finally make her dinner and be all sensual and romantic. we've been talking about it for weeks :laughing:

best of luck to you ;)

11. #11 iSmokeLI, Nov 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2012
    fuck going to the movies dude, watch a movie in your apartment and make the move then...soooo much easier.

im tellin ya man if shes down for dinner and a movie at your place already, and you're in college...then you don't need to waste your time walking to her dorm.

best of luck to you tho sounds like an easy kill

12. With an uppercut

13. You're in college.

Save your money and gas, pop in a movie at home after dinner and get all cozy on the couch with a blanket and shit.

Maybe light a candle? but kinda have it hidden ya know? sensible shit..

bitches LOVE the candles.

14. Yea OP the movie at your place sounds a lot better

15. thats a good idea but idk because the set up in my apartment isnt suitable for that. ill have to brainstorm some ideas. sucks the futon is busted, the middle part of the frame is broken so you sink in and its kinda wack. ill take a look at it when im back up there.

16. Skip the movie and bump uglies instead! Maybe on the kitchen counter

17. [quote name='"GillyTHEkid"']thats a good idea but idk because the set up in my apartment isnt suitable for that. ill have to brainstorm some ideas. sucks the futon is busted, the middle part of the frame is broken so you sink in and its kinda wack. ill take a look at it when im back up there.[/quote]

Nah stick with your original plan. Don't listen to these bozos :p It means more when you go all out for the girl. It's also not just like, "Hey let's eat and fuck." Spending time with her first makes her more comfortable, the transition is smoother, and the sex is better.

Plus if she ends up being a keeper, it's a better story :smoke:

18. Throw on an old record and dance till the panties drop.

19. haha thanks. i gotta fix up the futon regardless for the future :ey: haha but yeah i figured if i took her out to a movie itd be much for official. plus id be stuck deciding what movie to watch