pants

Discussion in 'General' started by zendo, May 17, 2008.

1. going to walmart tomorrow for some new pants, any suggestions, my friend told me to get dickies but idk those seen like something my grandfather would wear or something, or are they good, suggestions

2. you should get them pants that have fabric that covers you from your waste to your ankles, those are my favorite kidn of pants

sorry, i'm a smartass

i dont have any suggestions for ya though, i buy my pants at gabriel's or burlington, and as long as they look decent i dont care what the brand is

dickies are cool though, i got a pair of green dickies, their my irishman pants

i'm not talking dark green either, there like pimp my ride snoop dog green

3. You know what I always liked are those pants that unzip into shorts.
    Great to have this time of year, and the fabric dries really fast.

4. Yeah i'm a smartass sometimes too

but this is some weird thread

5. are dickies like old people pants though or are they strate

6. i dont think old people wear dickies.
    the mexicans round here wear them. the shirts are good
    i suppose theyre "strate"

7. Ehh, get a pair of baggy cords, or something.

8. dickies arent old people pants, what they technically are is pants for work like if ur a carpenter or whatever, so their really durable, but pretty comfy too and they look good

9. armani jeans... why get anything else?

10. because alot of people dont want to waste that much money on pants...

11. pants are fucking evil i hate pants the only thing i hate mor than pants are shorts fucking pants

12. hahaha a bunch of stoners sitting around having a serious conversation on what type of pants a man you've never met should get.

now that i got logic out of the way

pants are for bitches get a toga like a real man

nothing says manliness like a skirt blanket

13. you serious, not to start a fight, but i think i beat up kids like you

just curious where do the balls go in those whiny girly goth pants?

14. Why would a boy want to wear girl pants? Those are girl pants. The boy pants are all baggy and stuff. It's delicious.

15. im sorry i probably shouldnt have said anything you see i dont believe in pants.

they cant trick me

16. ima agree with tyler what the fuck pants guys and supporting the toga idea id go with a nice kilt but those bitches are fucking exspensive like 300 euros for a kilt

17. You sound like you haven't experienced too much of the world yet.

Free Advice: Girls that dress like that 9/10 are kinky as hell.

18. Dickies aint old man pants mayne. Get the ones with the metal thing where the Button would go, (cant think of the name), with the cell phone pocket n shit. I cant think of the design type. Some baggy dickies and some XL Tall White Tee's is how I do. Well, then my A's cap, my red flag (norte14), an oh shit some wife beaters too homie

19. Hell yeah, them goth girls is kinky as fuck! Hahaha, I'm not even gonna go into that, otherwise this'll be in Pandora's Box before I can get to the money shot part of the story :p