pants preference

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Aug 7, 2004.

?

wat type of pants do you prefer

1. jeans

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. khaki's

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. cargo pants

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. sweatpants

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. pants are pants, i wear watever

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ok i got some jeans las night and i jus realized that back when i was in 9th n 10th grade i hated jeans and only wore cargo pants n khaki's but now i jus wear pretty much all jeans...

so heres the poll, u can pick more than 1

2. As long as they fit...anything.

But I hate shopping. Especially pants, so whenever I find a pait that fits, I buy 2-3 of the same type (maybe a different colour).

3. Whatever. I prefer jeans I guess. Sweats in the winter when its cold out.

4. pants are pants, i just buy whatever and wear them, as long as their not tight lol

But all my pants are jeans, khaki's and cargo.. I think i have more cargo than anything.

5. sweatpants & khakis! ...:p.....

6. when im just chillin around the house its always sweatpants or basketball shorts when i go out its jeans or khakis

7. why isnt there a "no pants" option, i dont wear pants around my house, just boxers, heh FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. When it comes to shorts, I like myself a nice pair of Jeans.

When it comes to long pants, a nice pair of Cargos is great.

When it comes to around the house, I like to wear a nice pair of basketball shorts. Even though I dont play basketball ever, they are just damn comfortable, and they keep the area nice and cool, heehee. ;)

9. Nothing like the smooth feel of polyester!!

J/K i wear bathing suits when im not at work

10. whenever im not home i wear cargos
    when im at home i wear sweatpants

11. i dress to impress so i wear khakis

12. I wear cargo pants almost all the time

13. all my shorts are khaki's, and its about half and half between cargo and jeans for longs pants... jeans are for times when i'm know i'm going to get dirty

14. Exclusively sweatpants. Nothing else.

15. i agree with this man.

fuck pants!!!

16. At home about half the time i'm with the no pants crowd rest of the time i wear cargo

17. you wear underwear?

18. When I'm home it's sweatpants or nothing at all. When I'm going out I'll usually wear jeans or cargos.

19. what about corduroys? hah, i don't wear them, but some of my stoner friends exclusively wear cords..

20. dickies and jeans all i wear