Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pans Ink

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Southeastish, May 11, 2014.

1. #1 Southeastish, May 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2014
    Hi everyone,

Got some Pans Ink - Focus after reading up about it briefly on here, quite surprised how well it works after being a bit skeptical! Definitely does what it says on the tin, my thoughts and head didn't feel quite so distorted after using it!

It has got quite a strong taste though, especially through my SSV it seems. Not a nasty taste though to be fair, just surprisingly strong haha!

Anyone else got any thoughts on this stuff? I struggled to find it in the UK and ended up using eBay, thinking of picking up the day dream one off there as well, any one reckon it's any better than Focus?

Happy toking :3

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. heard it works better on bud that is kinda lower grade and doesnt have as many terpenes in it as topshelf. not many people know about it, there has been a few of these threads with very few replies.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yeah it seemed to do well mixing it with some decent mids, I can imagine it's not really worth mixing it with some top shelf.

Yeah none of my friends had heard of it but they really enjoyed it as well haha, I'll probably just buy Day Dream and see how it is!

4. Oh I want some :p

5. be sure to report back . ive been interested in this for a while.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Yeah sure will do! I'll get some Day Dream this week, I think eBay is the easiest place to get it in the UK so I'll just get it off there, I'll let you all know how it is!