Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pans Ink

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nyxierawr, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Thinking about ordering some.
    It's some all natural oil that is supposed to enhance your weed, make it better.
    Anyone tried it? Thoughts?

Also; if this is against the rules, I apologize I don't think it's an unmentionable, because it's made from the oil inside the Cannabis, and other plants from my understanding.

2. theres not too much info to be found about it, but i've read on some other forums of people trying it and said things like its nasty and they had to clean their smoking devices because of it, bad headaches and things like that...

there was a thread on here about it and i believe it was 2 people said that it worked for them, so its pretty mixed up with now...

http://forum.grasscity.com/tokers-qa/1229190-pans-ink.html

3. Sounds like some interesting stuff.  I'd like to try it.  Not sure I want to enough to order it though.

4. Its a terpene blend to supposedly modify your high. Id be interested to pick some up sometime but it's not a priority. I'm kinda skeptical but I could see it being at least moderately successful

5. I'm tempted to try it, as it's only 10$ a bottle but not entirely sure yet though.

6. I actually bought the 3 pack, and have tried all of them. I gotta say I love it, different people say different things, but i actually like the flowery taste. It does get you higher, just not by a huge amount. The effects are subtle, Focus(green one) didnt do much, but when i used it, i noticed i didnt burn out, the high just kinda faded away. Daydream had more noticable effects, it made the physical part of the high more pleasurable and everything was more interesting and like a daydream. Drowsy, you dont feel too strong, but before bed i find it makes a pretty big difference in how i sleep, since ive gotten them ive been using drowsy( sometimes mixed with daydream) On my nighttime bowls, and i sleep longer, and better, and fall asleep easier. They also make my dreams quite a bit more vivid and interesting. Oh, and I usually smoke dank.

Thanks for the info man. I'm going to be buying the three pack soon and testing out each one. Would you say it's worth it?

When I do end up purchasing it, I'll post a review on here.

8. Yeah dude for $25 bucks id think its worth it, if anything it should atleast stretch out your stash awhile longer, go for it &let me know how it works for you