Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Panic!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LilDize, Mar 4, 2011.

1. anyone here been smokin' for years but one day they had a random panic attack? i did and ever since then i cant seem to get "entirely" comfortable w/ it again. i hate the that feelin' but i love gettin' high. it seems it gets worse in a social environment.

2. Happens to me every now and then. Not so much of a panic attack, but more of a paranoid attack. Makes me weary about smoking the next bowl, but it only randomly happens, so I don't mind.

3. I had the exact same problem. It sucks. I just try nd stay positive and think good and ussually all is well. Best way to stop it is to not let it creep up at all. :cool:

4. I think I smoked that part of my brain retarded.

5. sometimes i wonder the exact same thing.

6. its real fucked up cuz i remember when id smoke oz to oz day to day and now i smoke a joint and im all good....weird.

i def agree with ya here. once that feeling comes it just seems to get worse. its been really fuckin with me lately though and i just had to bring it up in the city.

7. Last week I did when I forgot to crack my window, then I said fuck it we all get caught some time, turned up the tunes and waited with my fan on... Then I realized no one would be home until the next day... Moral of the story: don't freak out!

8. I tried the route with the prescription meds, but nothing seemed to work. In fact i almost felt worse in a way.

9. its gunna sound silly but i know its best to not freak or or to keep your cool but i cant seem to control it when i get that feeling, at times its worse than another.

10. Yeah iv had these...but then i just pack another bowl and forget about it :smoke:

11. ive gotten some vics a coupe times and it seemed to help. ive realized most opiates can bring me to reality, well keep me feelin good and still in control, but again if i go overboard with em i start to kind of get "the feeling".

12. also, i dont wanna label it bad enough to quit smoking. figure ill see a couple of post suggesting it.