Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Panic

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by distant trip, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Recently i've been having panic attacks when im high, i can't keep my hand off my heart or my fingers off my pulse. My heart rate increases and i feel like its beating out of my chest and i just wanna get sober and calm down. I'm not sure what to do but if you guys have any sugguestions about how to relax or somthing it would help ALOT. :confused: :eek:

2. I'm going to make a sticky for this there are 100's of topics on this, search. For start, STOP TAKING YOUR PULSE OF FEELING YOUR CHEST. THE THING THAT MAKES YOU PANIC IS FEAR, DISTRACT YOURSELF - DON'T FEED THE FEAR.

3. agreed....its like a runaway train...you get into a bad place and forget it.

my suggestion and I'm no expert but the next time be somewhere you feel safe, calm, etc.....see if that helps maybe even having a friend that is cool there to smoke with to help w/ your nerves.

4. Video games, belive this!

5. i turn on some music if i start to panic

6. from personal experience, I was having regular panic attacks when I would get high. I couldn't figure out why, but after awhile I started to analyze why I was panicking.

My solution: for me, was to think of a step by step solution to my issue. Once I thought out my problem my high started to mellow out and Everything got better.

Try it out, it really helped me.

7. #7 Meows, Jan 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2009
    STOP.
    Or.
    Get used to it.
    Or.
    Lie to your doctor say you get panic attacks naturally a lot.
    Then pop your xanax or klonopin beforehand.
    Trust me, it works.
    Haha.
    Well, I actually do have anxiety.
    But my manic episodes are way worse when I am high.
    So if it works for someone like me.
    It will probably work for you.